Lupo GTI parts, whole car.

Rich

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mate, if I bought the headlights would you be able to give me some help fitting them? Im only in Gateshead so collection is no problem (Monday after 6?). I may want some other bits too so ill bring extra cash :).

Ray, it'll be with you Tues.

Chris, pm me your number, that's fine.

Mat, video will be up later, twin and largeish pipes, mats are in good shape.

loop x3, I'm not being assed to fit anything, sorry if that's a bit harsh, I'm also giving Jon dibs as I know him.

Jon, tomorrow evening? Pm your number.

I have actually been semi arsed to take some pictures of it, bad phone pics naturally courtesy of the Sony Satio with it's 12.1 mp camera and being set to document mode with the flash turned off. I did notice this and set it to the auto function which does give a good representation of what the camera is capable off without having to put some effort in.

I know what car it is, I'll let you all have a go at it.

13032011911.jpg

Document mode.

13032011906.jpg

Still in document mode.

13032011913.jpg

Auto mode, one of the three I did.

13032011902.jpg

Auto mode.

13032011907.jpg

13032011908.jpg

13032011909.jpg

13032011911.jpg

13032011910.jpg

Does show the rear headrest fitment, seats are just standard GTI items.

th_13032011066.jpg

FBW wasn't responding as it should, after a quick poke about one of the wires on the loom at the front has been grazed and is now in two parts.

Hiya Rich,

I'll take that GTI steering wheel off you buddy if it's in decent nick. I could collect at the end of the week, might take a few other bits too!

Andy.

Steering wheel is yours,

Mats have been asked about but no serious dibs yet.

I'll give them a hoover and get some pics up tomorrow although if they are super clean then I may just keep them for future reasons.

If you're calling official dibs, be warned that it will be wrapped in cling film and you will have to arrange your own courier for it.

Paisley Freight is my suggestion, basically a cheaper City Link contract.

I'll do a deal.

Defcon, they're charcoal. (darker colour) I'll knock a tenner off for you because I like the fact you offered to do a free Vagcom reading for Stef (sat1983) on his GTI.

Haha spot on offer Rich- what a bloody good guy he is!!

Hi Rich, just a quick one before you remove the lock mechanisms I need the wire that attaches them to the exterior handles intact with the plastic clips on the end. You prob will but just incase (I could imagine some people just chopping them). Just let me know when you can sort a price.

Thanks,

Patrick

I'm not into chopping things so I will be leaving the wires intact.

Andy, I don't fancy selling them seperately, they're in good shape so get a spare.

The passenger wing is bent at the front corner and the drivers side has a smallish ding in it.

Since they're not spot on, they'll be scrapped in about 30 mins as space is a slight issue.