That awkward moment when you see another modified car..

DarkStryder360

I had a lovely BMW pull up next to me the other day with a equally as nice lad driving it, he flashed me a smile and drove off haha! I always seem to get smiles from people when I'm driving! If someone smiles or waves at me I just smile and wave back unless I don't like the look of them lol

No, just that you speak properly !!!

soz mate, got the wrong end of the stick there!! :blush: must lay off them "roids", make me wanna break stuff!! hehe :P

I'm very articulate when I type but when I speak, its like a monkey talking, chewing a banana!!.....

9 posts , just 9 posts and your declaring on a public forum your juicing.

well now I've broke into double figures, I'd like to publicly announce, I don't use "roids"... It was a joke dude!!

it seems we have digressed!

where were we? chav's & ****e cars.. to acknowledge or not?! Carry on.............

I gotta agree, I seriously laugh hard at their attempts on modding but everyone has to start some where! bless um, it's just bad genes!! they are just destined to a life of ****e cars (jap & french), ****e clothes (henleys, burberry) and an inability to speak properly.... innit!!

some might say thats narrow minded but unfortunately its quite true lol.

i think the whole modified scene is improving the amount or euro clios and fiestas ect these days has risen significantly and i for one dont mind em altho any horrendous chavy cars just get blanked nothing nice to say then say nothing at all :)

I just point at the front wheel and look as horrified as possible and on the odd occasion seen the driver indicate and pull over on the side of the road to check whats wrong.

Awesome!!!!! I'll try that next time!!!

I had a lovely BMW pull up next to me the other day with a equally as nice lad driving it, he flashed me a smile and drove off haha! I always seem to get smiles from people when I'm driving! If someone smiles or waves at me I just smile and wave back unless I don't like the look of them lol

Nothing to do with the fact there is a fit bird behind the wheel? :blink: ... :lol:

Oh dear, boys in granny cars laughing at boys in chav mobiles.

What are we breeding. Wave, be happy and love all!

:coffee:

where's the facebook like button gone :)

I had two lads give me the thumbs up in a tidy astra earlier, when I parked up we had a chat and a bit of banter. Just because they don't drive a VW or something 'Euro' doesn't make them a different breed!

where's the facebook like button gone :)

I had two lads give me the thumbs up in a tidy astra earlier, when I parked up we had a chat and a bit of banter. Just because they don't drive a VW or something 'Euro' doesn't make them a different breed!

All well and good but I am fed up of people coming up and going, "Ere bey, what is that? A Polo? Got Mini Wheels on aint it?", when parked at traffic lights or when some chavver comes up to me.

To me that's a different breed.. Actually I cba that's the reason lol.

I Prefer to drive slowly past thinkin to myself what an abortion of a vehicle they are driving especially wen its a 1.2 corsa b with something you would have done in the old need for speed games just to get star ratings, them then gawking at your car with a slight facination but even more disgust.. I Would tend to look away or look at my "phone" when this happens.. Or The worst is when they try to race you.. thats when there fast and furious instinct comes in :?

I Prefer to drive slowly past thinkin to myself what an abortion of a vehicle they are driving especially wen its a 1.2 corsa b with something you would have done in the old need for speed games just to get star ratings, them then gawking at your car with a slight facination but even more disgust.. I Would tend to look away or look at my "phone" when this happens.. Or The worst is when they try to race you.. thats when there fast and furious instinct comes in :?

Had, sum1 in a lowered rover 25 trying to race me yesterday evening. At first i thought it wasnt lowered just had fat ppol in it, but when i tried to overtake on a bit of duel carriageway, (not in a hurry), the guy driving kept matching my speed so i couldnt overtake, this got quite annoying after 4 or 5 times and i cottoned on to the idea that he was trying to race lol, so as soon as the national speed limit sign went past i just stuck my foot down, he looked furious lol! Do lower cars (than mine) feel faster than they actually are? or did he really think a debadged spring lowered rover 25 was better? a standard 1.4 75bhp lupo would have been quicker than him?

Lower Cars Arent Necessarily Faster Man They Just Handle Better Mainly With Coilovers :)

But In Fairness I Think The Rover Wud Have Had More Of A Chance Tbh.. No Offense Lad But Some Of Them Are Pretty Shifty..

They did do a 100bhp, 108bhp, 115bhp and a 142bhp versions so in all fairness depending on the model and driver it could easily have a go with your sport.

All i know is it wasnt fast. Im not one for paying any attention to these sort of ppol, but he was being quite annoying. And my point was that "They" tend to behave like this, no matter how poor the car is.

Lower Cars Arent Necessarily Faster Man They Just Handle Better Mainly With Coilovers :)

But In Fairness I Think The Rover Wud Have Had More Of A Chance Tbh.. No Offense Lad But Some Of Them Are Pretty Shifty..

I meant do they actually feel faster -nplacebo effect? I can guaruntee this one wasnt shifty lol, just a pest driving slowly, and trying to stop me from overtaking and doing the road speed. (And Stop Putting A Capital At The Start Of Every Word!)

It feels fast when lowered but I ain't really going fast at all. Rather it feel like I am going fast than go faster ha. Cheap thrills!

Never had anyone try and race me in 3 years of ownership. Or I am just driving with blinkers on?

I prefer to shake my head at them hoping my actions will spur them on to making something far more cooler in the future. Anything cool I flash and give them a thumbs up in appreciation of their work

Ha, Me too, I tend to tut to myself aswell.

Edited by bennyboi

• 3 weeks later...

i laugh and shake my head, do this about 20 times a day even know i live in the country :/ but i flash lights a thumb up to people :) but i hate when people dont thank you when you let them pass or go :@ grump me hehe