'On the phone while driving' Law

DarkStryder360

Ladies ladies ladies , come on. As you all know im all for internet love and respect so lets stop this childish bickering , hug and make up .

You's should all lead be my example, im like e-jesus spreading the good word online.

:lol:

Scotty, have you had a new year's resolution to be a good boy?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick one NOCK, I passed my driving test this morning with two minors and racked up my first few motorway miles. ;)

Congratulations. I hope the minors weren't Ben's ex's :lol:

the amount of people i see smoking while driving, getting fag pack out of their pocket, getting one out, getting lighter out, sparking up, smoking.. I don't see the problem of me pressing one button on my sat nav.

x2 you are bang-on correct!

To be honest, someone picking their nose takes more concentration than tapping a screen. And I'm sure that I read/heard that picking your nose whilst driving is the number one past-time for drivers to do whilst driving in the UK.

Just because someone else is being a prat, doesn't make it OK for you to do similar.

As my Pa' taught me, there's nothing wrong with doing "bad" things, it's just getting caught doing them.