'On the phone while driving' Law

DarkStryder360

Oh feck me, it really is "the I can't make a descision without a computer generation".

police.png

"Sorry Officer, my SatNav lady said "turn right" so I had to.

I didn't really care that I was going the wrong way down a one

way street when I piled into the oncoming traffic."

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it that urgent? All it will tell you to do is pull off at next junction so you dont really need to ask mr Tom Tom. Jake

Oh feck me, it really is "the I can't make a descision without a computer generation".

police.png

"Sorry Officer, my SatNav lady said "turn right" so I had to.

I didn't really care that I was going the wrong way down a one

way street when I piled into the oncoming traffic."

Missed my point completely.

Maybe I do a lot more motorway miles than you and that's why being stuck in hold-ups annoys me so much.

Well..I definitely do more motorway miles than you, Jake, as you're not allowed to drive on one.

And you're not allowed to touch your phone/ipod/satnav :shades:

Are you trying to tell me that you've never had a provisional license? And you've ALWAYS been allowed to drive on the motorway?

I was only answering your query.

Jake.

Oh, and I forgot this was a contest of who's done the most motorway miles! Silly me!

No, I got your point. You missed mine.

...you have 2 options, why let a computer decide.

Man up and buy a map!!

:)

I have a map, it's in the pocket on the back of my drivers seat. I'm sure turning around to grab this at 70mph is more dangerous than tapping a screen :lol:

Are you trying to tell me that you've never had a provisional license? And you've ALWAYS been allowed to drive on the motorway?

I was only answering your query.

Jake.

Oh, and I forgot this was a contest of who's done the most motorway miles! Silly me!

How old are you, 12? As that was a very silly comment. All I'm saying is that if you don't do something then you can't be annoyed by it.

Most motorway miles? I may be in with a chance of being near the top of that list.

Possibly, but there were less cars on the road in those days :lol: (sorry-couldn't help it :lol:) I'm talking about M25, M1 currently.

Sick of the bitching on this forum.

Getting stupid now.

You're not the only one.

Edited by NOCK

Jesus christ...

If you do a load of motorway miles, then surely you'd be used to the motorway and knowing which junctions go where?

I only moved down south a few months ago so the areas are very new to me, especially London. Also, the locations of the problem traffic varies, so where I need to turn off to get around it varies too.

If I don't do what?

Jake.

Play keyboard!? What do you think as we have been talking about motorway miles.

Edited by NOCK

Well that's what I thought. Then I re-read the whole thread and not once did I say that i'm annoyed by it? You asked about satnav and I quite politely said satnav won't help as it can't clear traffic.

If i'm 12, you're a bully.

And your 'All I'm saying is that if you don't do something then you can't be annoyed by it' theory doesn't work. What about The Saturdays? I don't 'do' The Saturdays, but they still annoy me because i'm not 'Doing' The Saturdays.

I don't want to get a thread locked just because I haven't passed my test yet. I'm following Silver!'s directions.

Well that's what I thought. Then I re-read the whole thread and not once did I say that i'm annoyed by it? You asked about satnav and I quite politely said satnav won't help as it can't clear traffic.

No, I said that I get annoyed by it.

If i'm 12, you're a bully.

And what, see you after school, yeah! :lol:

And your 'All I'm saying is that if you don't do something then you can't be annoyed by it' theory doesn't work. What about The Saturdays? I don't 'do' The Saturdays, but they still annoy me because i'm not 'Doing' The Saturdays.

:lol: I think that would fall under the 'using a verb in a completely different context' category. If you don't know what I mean by that then ask your English teacher :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't want to get a thread locked just because I haven't passed my test yet. I'm following Silver!'s directions.

Why would it be locked? No one's done anything wrong as far as I'm aware.

Edited by NOCK

Ladies ladies ladies , come on. As you all know im all for internet love and respect so lets stop this childish bickering , hug and make up .

You's should all lead be my example, im like e-jesus spreading the good word online.

Ladies ladies ladies , come on. As you all know im all for internet love and respect so lets stop this childish bickering , hug and make up .

You's should all lead be my example, im like e-jesus spreading the good word online.

Dibs being a disciple.

No, I got your point. You missed mine.

...you have 2 options, why let a computer decide.

Man up and buy a map!!

:)

Thread over.

I despise sat navs. Plan your route before you do it. Learn what signposts mean.

Thread over.

I despise sat navs. Plan your route before you do it. Learn what signposts mean.

Okay then, you learn every possible route there is between Leicester and Eastbourne. If you have enough time to do that then you must lead a very sad life. I have a Tom Tom, it's great, and I will be using it.

And just for the record sir, I know what signposts mean, I'm not completely Sat Nav dependent. They are very useful bits of kit though.

Oorrrr..... Just don't text whilst driving? It's a law for a reason.

:lol: get a sense of humour they were only joking! They even put a :lol: after it so that everyone knew that they were only joking.