Car innuendo thread..

JoeA

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Silver, just in case you're not familiar with them:

Inappropriate Material

In order to maintain an environment that encourages discussion and debate, inappropriate material may not be posted, including (but not limited to):

* Posting inflammatory comments.

* Discrimination or personal abuse directed at another member.

* Posting tasteless material or comments.

Tut tut. I'm sure I've been banned for less...

:coffee:

Edited by NOCK

IDGM: That was a classic piece of TV and whilst I understand that all the young generation do not fit into that mould I can't help thinking they do.

It was classic TV Burp material. The look on Roux and the somellier's faces was utter disbelief at her tirade. I particularly liked the bit at the end when she said "and the babydaddy left me." I'm not surprised, he probably measure up to a knight on a white horse willing to spend £3m on her.

What was telling was the difference in attitudes between the kids. Those that were working or at Uni were positive about matters despite their relative inexperience. The girl who could only smell alcohol in the wine and the lad from Leeds with the ASBO were very negative about a lot of things and themselves. Hopefully the series will help them improve their outlook on life.

Hey Silver, just in case you're not familiar with them:

Inappropriate Material

In order to maintain an environment that encourages discussion and debate, inappropriate material may not be posted, including (but not limited to):

* Posting inflammatory comments.

* Discrimination or personal abuse directed at another member.

* Posting tasteless material or comments.

Tut tut. I'm sure I've been banned for less...

Oh dear, do you want us moderators to ban everyone who has a pop at us?

...it was a joke, look I'm laughing :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh dear, do you want us moderators to ban everyone who has a pop at us?

...it was a joke, look I'm laughing :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know. Every pop that I have at someone is light-hearted as I understand that this is only the Internet.

However, if you are going to ban people for sticking up for Lupo owners worldwide by having a pop at one new 'member' who only signed up to sell a car and added no value, then maybe you should be banned for comments towards a regular poster?

Just a thought for you to ponder next time something like that happens again, because it's bound to.

However, if you are going to ban people for sticking up for Lupo owners worldwide by having a pop at one new 'member' who only signed up to sell a car and added no value, then maybe you should be banned for comments towards a regular poster?

Sorry, have I missed something? PM me if you want.

As funny as this is. Why is every one getting worked up. Ben buddy, the only reason every one had a laugh on your behalf is because you kept biting at the stuff they were saying. And as for silver having a "pop" pretty sure it just shows he has a sense of humour. As it is I found his comment halirious.

Back on topic.

A horrendous one I heard today: " you appear to have a leak, would you like me to fill your hole"

The fact still is, although i like silver - is that he had a pop and said something about someones family...

Below the belt at all? Im sure if anyone said anything about an admin/moderators family the ban stick would soon be slapped straight on their head...

This threads amazing!

Nock: Are you sure its Silver who's banned you in the past? I dont think he would, sounds more like Goebbels.

Dubstep sucks, its an insult to call it music.

And can you pump that until it feels hard and i'll tighten up your nipple.

The ban was amidst an uprising before the other mod, to which I assume you are refering to, was in place. I have spoken with Nock and advised him of the reasons. and to to the fact that I would probably do it agin.

...and James, I have spoken Jake OK, no need for anyone else to be involved.

This threads amazing!

Nock: Are you sure its Silver who's banned you in the past? I dont think he would, sounds more like Goebbels.

Dubstep sucks, its an insult to call it music.

And can you pump that until it feels hard and i'll tighten up your nipple.

I know who you're referring to and if you make comments like this again I will be giving you a ban

:)

Have a nice day.

The ban was amidst an uprising before the other mod, to which I assume you are refering to, was in place. I have spoken with Nock and advised him of the reasons. and to to the fact that I would probably do it agin.

...and James, I have spoken Jake OK, no need for anyone else to be involved.

Fair do's, i consider you one of the good guys who practices what he preaches and has a sense of humor about things, you understand the concept of banter etc.

Hey! You look as old as my Lupo, fancy a shag?

mate, thats wrong on so many levels, the loops ended production 2005 and started in what 98/99 so your joking about having it off with somebody aged between 13 and 6 years old??... dangerous grounds and most def jail bait! LOL!

[quote name=one litre wonder ;)' date='15 January 2011 - 01:19 PM' timestamp='1295097561' post='881653]

mate, thats wrong on so many levels, the loops ended production 2005 and started in what 98/99 so your joking about having it off with somebody aged between 13 and 6 years old??... dangerous grounds and most def jail bait! LOL!