Dirty Black 1.0l on 16" Montreal II's

xChris1609

i like :D

Thanks dude!

Cars looking awesome. Am I just being dumb or do you mean the car is going up for sale, or the splitter? :lol:

splitter will be for sale once i find out postage costs, don't know how much i want for it yet as a fair few people are interested in it, might just slap it up on the ebay..

other news also, going for a photoshoot hopefully soon once front is lower as well, lots of exciting stuff happening, hopefully see a lot of you guys at some shows this year! :shades:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh well i have dirty stancing lows now...

21d15caf.jpg

DUDE! i need to know how you did this? ive been trying to find out the way to get my rear end down for about a year! ive seen LGG and also Jowey both do it mentally! but the way in which they did still deludes me.. if you could tell me where i can get this set up it would be seriously appreciated!

Cheers, Jake

as binns says, its a custom set, dirty stancing prototype 2, Adrian (barnsleyarosa) has the other set atm :D

if they do come up for sale from us over there i will let you know, but you need rolled arches and trimmed bumpers to run as low as this at the back.. :shades:

dirty stancing newly made springs or buy fk rear springs

as binns says, its a custom set, dirty stancing prototype 2, Adrian (barnsleyarosa) has the other set atm :D

if they do come up for sale from us over there i will let you know, but you need rolled arches and trimmed bumpers to run as low as this at the back.. :shades:

ah i see! i need some of them dirty stancing springs man! yeh man, yeh let me know that would be spot on mate, arches arnt a problem, im sure trimming the bumpers will be easy enough too

Cheers guys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

lowest point at back is definitely the back box, i don't have my bbs on at the moment so the car is sat a slight bit higher, as soon as we have some nice weather i'll have a measure up :coffee:

and thanks for the positive response folks, can't decide what to do with it next, new wheels possibly then other bits :blink:

had a quick measure up, the backbox is 8cm off the floor, and that's on my winters. so on my bbs its about 7cm. front bumper is the same, if i put splitter on its between 0 and 1 cm ground clearance haha :shades:

looks slightly pasta baked in those pics Chris.

really like how bloody moody this thing is.

It's like a goth girl constantly on her period.

PASTA BAKED?!?! ****?

ahaa

its not gonna be moody for long, the period wheels are for sale,

as are 2 splitters as seen in earlier details, anyone wants them pm me. :shades:

Have you got some reverse rake going on there?

it did earlier, only very slightly, doesn't since helpers have been removed, sits level with bumper 8cm from floor, and 20mm tread left on front coils....

so i can nose dive it a bit more, but seeing as my subframe smashes the floor everyday, i think it can stay level for now :lol:

it did earlier, only very slightly, doesn't since helpers have been removed, sits level with bumper 8cm from floor, and 20mm tread left on front coils....

so i can nose dive it a bit more, but seeing as my subframe smashes the floor everyday, i think it can stay level for now :lol:

its the sills which show the rake, get that level, nose doesnt have to be lower than the rear. just levelled.

its the sills which show the rake, get that level, nose doesnt have to be lower than the rear. just levelled.

the sill is level in the last 3 photos, was just stating that I could make it nose down if I wanted to, trust me I have enough adjustment to make sure it is level from the sills :coffee:

PASTA BAKED?!?! ****?

ahaa

its not gonna be moody for long, the period wheels are for sale,

as are 2 splitters as seen in earlier details, anyone wants them pm me. :shades:

Pasta baked / reverse raked :lol:

Also helpers make a massive difference to ride quality; as they are supposed to be fully compressed and act more for negative travel to unloading the tyre