UD 2011 - Club Stand

CasperGTI

Guys its that time again to get the club stands sorted for UD 2011.

Ideally i need someone to take the reigns to organise it, as im not going to have the time to do it this year, after doing it for the last two years running, time to get someone else to do it.

I have sent emails to the organisers to collect entry forms, so i will forward that on to the person that wants to take it on.

Normally is allows 5 cars outside and 5 Cars inside.

The cars inside need to be a complete package, engine, interior, paint and wheels all to a very high standard as the standard inside is extremely high, they will not accept your entry if it is not.

Please register interest in here for the positions, which will eventually come down to a vote at the end of it. Top 5 for inside/outside in each vote get the spaces.

If you want to enter show and shine, you need to do that seperatly.

Alternatively you can enter show and shine, and not be on the club stand, but that is down to you to enter.

These spaces are not confirmed until the organiser confirms them, just because your name is on this list does not mean you are confirmed a space.

John

INSIDE:

OUTSIDE:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben im not trying to be mean or rude here, but i dont think they will accept your inside entry. They see photos of the cars before deciding that its worth putting it inside. It is all about show and shine inside, not rat. I didn't see anything like that inside last year. I assume the same will happen for 2011.

The cars inside need to be a complete package, engine, interior, paint and wheels all to a very high standard as the standard inside is extremely high, they will not accept your entry if it is not.

:rolleyes:

ok

Get your name down for outside then, loads pulled out this year, be at the top of the list next year.

TBH... I don't know if my car is good enough, certinally not for a S&S entry.

Edited by 99hjhm

Polo for outside? :lol:

F**k the lupo,

Il be coming up and staying the night, Awesome show.

Haha you can crash in our room again, was so funny this year! My friend who was at Thorpe Park wants to come aswel so should be good :D

INSIDE:

99hjhm

HAIRBear

Barnsley Arosa

Emz

Robgti

fatttty (alex)

OUTSIDE:

Vwlupo

John, I'd help organise it if you need someone. Will there be a vote for inside / outside places like last year?

Yeah alex I'm having a separate vote for inside and outside.

Bit different though this year. Separate votes mean if you dont make it as the 5 in inside you won't get a space outside.

I'll drop you a pm, see if your interested.

John, I'd help organise it if you need someone. Will there be a vote for inside / outside places like last year?

Yeah alex I'm having a separate vote for inside and outside.

Bit different though this year. Separate votes mean if you dont make it as the 5 in inside you won't get a space outside.

I'll drop you a pm, see if your interested.

Im happy to help Alex if you want a hand with it?

Just to let everyone who needs to know.

the ultimate dubs email is now info@dubshows.co.uk

Dont worry if you have already emailed the old email address, as they will be re-directed to the info@dubshows.co.uk one,

Edited by REDLooP