today was a good day.

Magic Trout

So i was happily sitting at a red eating my doritos when, what sounded like a jet fighter pulled up next to me revving like a badman. It turned out to be a mark 4 supra with some delightful rudeboy and his homie giving me the **** sign before screeching off on smoking tyres. he then gets too much wheel spin and his back end kicks out causing him to skid out of control and end up in a fine decorative hedge out side my local Tesco. i then proceed to drive pass and give him a good wave and a grin.

1.0l lupo with female driver 1.

3.0l twin turbo chavwagon nil.

:D

regardless of how much of a **** supra boy was being, you're still a chick in a one litre lupo, if it was fast enough then surely your impending date with a hedge of your own would have been here sooner.

:coffee:

i think it's a common theme with Supras.

Quite a while ago (well, couple of years ago now) I went to Teesside Park (Rich will know where I mean) and on the access road in, a chavvy looking Supra was parked in a hedge pointing the wrong way. Incredibly satisfying to see.

I was overtaken by a BMW owner driving like an idiot on a dual carriageway about half a mile from a roundabout. I arrived at the roundabout to be met with his car on the other side of the roundabout in a hedge backwards.

It made me smile as all his mates were trying to push it out of the hedge at the time being splattered with mud from him flooring it!

:)

I was overtaken by a BMW owner driving like an idiot on a dual carriageway about half a mile from a roundabout. I arrived at the roundabout to be met with his car on the other side of the roundabout in a hedge backwards.

It made me smile as all his mates were trying to push it out of the hedge at the time being splattered with mud from him flooring it!

:)

oh its soo much sweeter when its a beemer :D

So i was happily sitting at a red eating my doritos when, what sounded like a jet fighter pulled up next to me revving like a badman. It turned out to be a mark 4 supra with some delightful rudeboy and his homie giving me the **** sign before screeching off on smoking tyres. he then gets too much wheel spin and his back end kicks out causing him to skid out of control and end up in a fine decorative hedge out side my local Tesco. i then proceed to drive pass and give him a good wave and a grin.

1.0l lupo with female driver 1.

3.0l twin turbo chavwagon nil.

:D

Schoolboy pulling technique flicking you the bird.

regardless of how much of a **** supra boy was being, you're still a chick in a one litre lupo, if it was fast enough then surely your impending date with a hedge of your own would have been here sooner.

:coffee:

Crumbs! Handbags anyone??

Oh and yeah mouth breather is almost as bad as a window licker.

Haha I had a similar thing happen to me on the Motorway in traffic! A Mini Cooper S was sat up my bum for ages, he then went into the fast lane and drove alongside me for a while just smiling and grinning with his shades on and his bold head! He then cut back infront of me, and then was swerving in and out of the traffic. I didn't see him for about 10 minutes until I actually went past him as he had gone into the back of someone, what an idiot! haha

You're a rotten lot. Although I seem to attract nobs in MK1 Citroen Picassos for some reason. People carriers trying to outwit each other isn't a good look.

I had some foolish youth on the way into Alton towers try and get me to race him, eventually gave up and went haring past me straight into the back of an astra, the driver of which promptly punched him in the face... We shared a laugh about it on the way into the park as saxo boy drove home, pride in tatters.

Never tried using, caining it off the line to impress a woman because let's face it, in a Lupo I am only impressing older women.

scuse me sir but i am 17 with a lupo :P

unless you prefer a nice bit o jail bait :lol:

Never tried using, caining it off the line to impress a woman because let's face it, in a Lupo I am only impressing older women.

Milfs ? Can't really complain, go hang around M & S, get some top quality milfs there.

scuse me sir but i am 17 with a lupo :P

unless you prefer a nice bit o jail bait :lol:

17 isn't jailbait, except in some states, thrillseekers look elsewhere.

Just come back from the bank run for work. After the demise of the pimp E320 AMG-Unit, I've been rather annonymous in a blue 230SLK. Today however, I've been using a surplus 1999 BMW E36 318ti Compact Individual in lairy Fiji Green with M-Sport kit and healthy lowering. It looks faster that it is.

I've been harrased at junctions by 'locals' in Honda Civics, Micras even a pimped Hyundai Coupé. Even with a monstrous 140hp, I let them go on their way.

I'm tempted to buy the Beemer from work as it's one owner, full BMW service history and still drives well. Might be that car to leave in France.

Just come back from the bank run for work. After the demise of the pimp E320 AMG-Unit, I've been rather annonymous in a blue 230SLK. Today however, I've been using a surplus 1999 BMW E36 318ti Compact Individual in lairy Fiji Green with M-Sport kit and healthy lowering. It looks faster that it is.

I've been harrased at junctions by 'locals' in Honda Civics, Micras even a pimped Hyundai Coupé. Even with a monstrous 140hp, I let them go on their way.

I'm tempted to buy the Beemer from work as it's one owner, full BMW service history and still drives well. Might be that car to leave in France.

I normally get it the other way around. Guys in big flash cars thinking it's just a daft lad in an old Golf behind them (they aren't too far wrong either). A bloke in a Z4 got humiliated by me AND a nice blue Fabia VRs yesterday, great fun.