Thomas. Get your rack out!

little rich

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. Sophie's key is smaller, with the VW emblem cut out of the centre, like this:

272423505999.png

Hers is K reg.

And I thought that about the bottle too! Maybe we're wrong though, and he's really bought a 330ml Polo Breadvan...

Oh. Sophie's key is smaller, with the VW emblem cut out of the centre, like this:

272423505999.png

Hers is K reg.

And I thought that about the bottle too! Maybe we're wrong though, and he's really bought a 330ml Polo Breadvan...

Yes, my memory is failing, my MK3 keys looked like that one. So I would go more modern.

:)

3 owners,

done 36 miles since the last MOT (2007) and has been dry stored. It had a new cat, exhaust, fuel tank and brake pads to get it through that MOT

Just had the bearings done brakes cleaned and a few little bits sorted, Went through the MOT with no advisories

Had it up on the ramps at the garage and it has no rust/rot, propper mint underneath, interior seems really good, exterior is ok few dings/scratches and 3 dots of rust about 5mm, but overall really good

Yes, my memory is failing, my MK3 keys looked like that one. So I would go more modern.

But like i said, theres 2 keys there, a more modern one and the older mk2/3 key. Suggests its a mk2/3 with a newer engine dropped in, newer key for the ignition etc...

But like i said, theres 2 keys there, a more modern one and the older mk2/3 key. Suggests its a mk2/3 with a newer engine dropped in, newer key for the ignition etc...

Well spotted.