Ahh! Best GTI in the country? :O

little rich

Air con? Leather? Sunroof? Engine cover? Could have Colins for a little more.

Late 05 or 55 plate for me please, with atleast AC and roof. A local member on here has just purchased a 05 GTI in silver with AC and leather(not sure about roof) and I would prefer his.

Air con? Leather? Sunroof? Engine cover? Could have Colins for a little more.

Late 05 or 55 plate for me please, with atleast AC and roof. A local member on here has just purchased a 05 GTI in silver with AC and leather(not sure about roof) and I would prefer his.

Dont like leather or sunroofs, but i do like Air con and Engine covers! :lol:

I agree Rich. Totally unmolested. I bet he has the engine cover too.

As for silver, when people bought them new, they had a choice of colours. They chose silver for a good reason.

Air con, leather and sunroof are just luxury extras which don't add any character to the car.

I'm sorry, I just don't understand why you would spend all that money on a brand new car, keep it garaged for 8months of the year and never use it.

I can see why he thinks it's worth a lot more than your average 02 reg but seriously, having 15,000miles doesn't double the value of the car!

I'd prefer a newer one with similar miles to be honest. Can't stay I'm the biggest fan of cars that stand around most of their lives...... although someone's bound to say it's not a problem. I'd just prefer to have a car that's actually been used.

I'm sorry, I just don't understand why you would spend all that money on a brand new car, keep it garaged for 8months of the year and never use it.

I can see why he thinks it's worth a lot more than your average 02 reg but seriously, having 15,000miles doesn't double the value of the car!

I'd prefer a newer one with similar miles to be honest. Can't stay I'm the biggest fan of cars that stand around most of their lives...... although someone's bound to say it's not a problem. I'd just prefer to have a car that's actually been used.

it really depends on how many cars you have available to drive, after all you cant drive then all at the same time. So I dont have a problem with low mileage car. I think they are great !!!

Granted its imaculate, but I cant help thinking its way over priced!!!

I bought my 2003 (53) model from a VW main dealer, so I also got a full 12 month VW warranty with it too! It cost me £6500, however it was advertised for £7290. I had no part-ex though and was paying cash.

It was a 1 owner car from new and had 33k on the clock, so it had averaged 5k miles per year with a service history to prove it. Mine is/was also a rarer colour being an anthractite one...

It probably would have been a good £500 cheaper had it not been from a main dealer, and a private sale like this one.

So, would I have paid £2.5k more for a car thats only done 1.7k miles a year as opposed to 5k miles?? Not a chance!!!

I had heard that buying a silver GTi increased your chances of contracting a sexually transmitted infection on the back seat by a staggering 17%.... just saying...

17% increased chance of an STD must mean silver owners have at least a 50% increase in the chance of having sex (over other colours of Lupo GTI).

Which is a good thing. Just stock up on the rubbers!

:)

The Engine cover is present! just removed to show condition of engine bay. Price now £8000 and will go no lower. If car doesn't sell then I will just keep it. This is basically a showroom condition lupo gti which is completely spotless all round, never been driven in rain/road salt etc so underside as clean as the bodywork. Great car which is very rare in this condition

I would sleep in that car it's that mint. Normally I don't like silver cars (nothing against those of you who own them, just personal preference) although that I'd quite happily put some nice blue bbs wheels on and enjoy. Absolute belter.