My Polo GTi *Project Red*

xkarinx

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that is the best polo gti have seen, really love it, keep up the good work, what's next ? :)

Very Nice

Just getting better and better :wub:

Very nice Polo and love the wheels :)

:wub:

Thanks Emz :wub:

Wow that is the best polo gti have seen, really love it, keep up the good work, what's next ? :)

Cheers dude :shades:

I've got a lot of big changes planned inside and out for next year, but for this year I'm not planning much, maybe just a few small changes. Thinking of getting a few parts painted etc just to tidy it up ;)

Very Nice

Just getting better and better :wub:

Thanks Ryan :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Not much has been happening Polo wise lately as I've been busy with my new job, but I thought I'd spend a bit of time on it this weekend while I had chance.

Didn't manage to get much done as the weather's been poop :rolleyes: but I've been thinking of painting the black bits on my rear light's for a while, so...

Lights out

IMG_0227.jpg

Clean

IMG_0228.jpg

Painted gloss black

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

How they looked before..

IMG_0234.jpg

And now..

IMG_0235.jpg

Hopefully the weather will be better next weekend for some Inters prep!

This winter should be an interesting one too, lots of big changes are a coming ;) So probably won't be too many big things happening between now and then

2 birds with 1 stone there, nice mod and a good clean look forward to more :shades:

Thank you :shades:

Lots to do for Inters next week, and only got this weekend to do it :wacko: Will be a lot easier when I get myself a new daily B)

I completely adore your car, and have been following your thread for a while now. Have to admit I was rather excited when I saw it today at Inters, and got a bit photo happy. Sorry the photos are kindda boring, but your car just looks so darn good that it makes up for my bad photography and iPhone quality

4eeee785.jpg

7b915ce2.jpg

e71600c9.jpg

dec5c9b5.jpg

5f8b7c67.jpg

de4162b3.jpg

(hope you don't mind me posting them)

Did you win anything?

I completely adore your car, and have been following your thread for a while now. Have to admit I was rather excited when I saw it today at Inters, and got a bit photo happy. Sorry the photos are kindda boring, but your car just looks so darn good that it makes up for my bad photography and iPhone quality

(hope you don't mind me posting them)

Did you win anything?

Thank you, it means a lot that you like the car so much :) And thanks for the pictures too!

Yeah I managed to get runner up both days :)

Here's a few pictures from GTI Inters today

IMG_2589.jpg

IMG_2590.jpg

IMG_2591.jpg

And my rosette's :)

IMG_2601.jpg

Had a really good weekend, even if I am pretty sunburnt now! Came home to a nice cheque from the tax man too so I think the Polo will be getting a little present ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Nothing too exciting has been happening lately, but just a bit of an update...

New Audi S2 master cylinder to finish off the brake conversion. The brakes actually work as well as they should now :lol:

As it was when I got it

IMG_2664.jpg

Fitted with new copper lines as the outlets on the S2 MC are on the opposite side to the standard GTi one

IMG_2670.jpg

All finished with the Polo resevoir fitted

IMG_2672.jpg

Went to VWNW at Tatton Park today

IMG_2682.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_2679.jpg

IMG_2687.jpg

And picked this up :D

283365_10150727939435284_640095283_19439125_7906816_n.jpg

Only two shows left this year, then it's off the road for work over winter ;)

Wow I was at tatton park today, and detailed last week and who the hell beat you in your class, the car is bloody amazing and I can not fault it in anyway, its stunning and a credit to you :)

well i just read this from the start and i have to say i love the way you do little bits and they make a big difference. Like the mirror bases and the rear lights gloss black! great work, im glad you get all the awards you get! Top Car!!

Joe