My Gti *ON AIR* :)

shaunandez

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm impressed with how much it tucks at the front. Just need the same at the back. Quick update. Just got a text off the parents. The first items from jenvey have arrived :) roll on bay prep and engine detailing during the winter months!!!!

• 2 months later...

A close friend of mine had a corsa slammed on air. Long story short... Hit a pot hole at speed, caused car to flip over and barrel roll down the street. Car set on fire and friend nearly died. Not good experience of them if you have a heavy right foot :)

Must have been a very shoddy kit fitted to that corsa! Don't think that the major players in the air ride industry like Bagyard and Airlift design and release kits for public use without extensive design and safety testing being carried out. All the kits must be E marked and compliant with current laws. The ride on a decent set up is not bouncy as most people who have never experienced air imagine. Its just like a good set of coilovers without the discomfort when it gets bumpy.

lupppoooo023.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

It's not cheap! if you are SERIOUS about having air then i will be more than happy to pass you on to Luke at Plush and you can have a chat with him about the different kits available and price

Cheers

Edited by shaunandez

rough price dude, as im interested but need a ball park figure to work off, or id feel like i was wasting his time by asking questions and taking his time but then not been able to get the funds