Edition38 2010, 3th 4th 5th September 2010

CasperGTI

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are ost definately doing it wrong. Minimalist for the win. Tents are for losers (unless it's raining heavy in which case you may find me banging on your canvas!)

Ill hopefully be there again.

Well been to everyone edition so far :D. Wont wanna miss one now would I.

Even tho the early years I was dragged by older brothers haha.

Edited by REDLooP

How can you not like camping? It's the best thing in the world. :D

Im gonna get some of that grass vodka this year Phil! Was sooooooo nice

Aye, it's pretty good! Can't beat a Frisky Bison. Last year I had Zubrovka, but I have a cheapo version, so that'll do me. You can get Zubrovka in Asda though. I might buy some decent apple juice to go with it this year, rather than being tight. :lol:

Edited by Philplop

How can you not like camping? It's the best thing in the world. :D

lol tbf its not that bad if your have showers, but leeds festival is just one big dirt fest!

suppose at edition i can just potter home and have a shower and a dump :P

Showers? Dumps?

That's not camping! :lol:

I've been to Leeds twice, but luckily it stayed dry the whole weekend (that's never happened to me when camping before or since), so it was ok. :)

And yeah, I was fine last year the morning after, and I was pretty wrecked. :lol: Dunno if that was down to the vodka or all the fresh air whilst sleeping. Never been hungover whilst camping.

I've got to camp for 5 nights next weekend with leeds fest, then camp here the weekend after. I dont even like camping.

Me too but with Reading - did the same last yr! I must be mad...

I think Claire refers to norfagsdubs.laugh.gif

Liam, couldn't do without you in the camp, your antics are somewhat amusing!

TBH, people can camp where they like, its not like we cant visit/them come visit us, there was a good crowd last year and we all had a good laugh. Apart from the person hitting my car with a chair.

Honestly though Id like everyone that i camped with in 2008 to camp in the same place, that was a good laugh.

Im just looking forward to the end of this week, car will be finished and i can focus on cleaning it. Its been a bloody hard few weeks!

Only 2 weeks to go, and we still havent convinced 99hjhm to man the hell up and camp!

Where people camp doesn't bother me. I'm happy to camp with my friends and if they aren't people I know I'll still chat crap and make new friends, that's the whole point of shows, right?

Hopefully since I'll be with a few non-Lupo driving friends it'll be something a little different to look on the campsite.

Right I'm going to be straight up here.

The divide isn't a north south old young nordubs clublupo sort of divide, but what it is is a "certain members are pissed off cleaning up after everyone else" divide.

I wasn't there last year, but in both 2007 and 2008 it was the same few people who got up in the mornings and arranged the club stand and also cleaned up the camping area.

If you are adult enought to be allowed to attend without your parents, then please be aware that you must clean up your own crap.

Please also respect other peoples property. We all understand that there are drunken antics at Edition38, but please be careful around tents and cars.

And if you don't bring a chair...

...don't go wrecking other peoples.

So there you go, if you want an all in one campsite then you'll have to prove that you wil clean up after yourselves and not rely on others.

Tara, see yo in a week and a half.

How many people that are on the Edition attending list will actually all camp together? Who cares who camps where. People shouldn't be ostracized for where they choose to camp. Last year there seemed to be plenty of idiots surrounding CL and I dunno if some of them were with CL. We had a grand spot last year and with it been a closer group of friends it was perfect.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.