Edition38 2010, 3th 4th 5th September 2010

CasperGTI

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was a bit of a penis, but I'm (on the whole) quite harmless. My mate Dave got naked a bit. Everyone else was very quiet and well behaved, until Journey got lobbed on and we had a little sing a long.

I can't wait me, gotta decide what girly drinks to bring.

Right I'm going to be straight up here.

The divide isn't a north south old young nordubs clublupo sort of divide, but what it is is a "certain members are pissed off cleaning up after everyone else" divide.

LOL! I put a lot of effort every year into making sure once the area around my tent is tidy, even to the point of picking up and bagging other peoples rubbish.

Are you telling me that not one member of 'Nordubs' has left shît lying around the floor in previous years? I ain't gonna name names but you are totally wrong if you think that...

Edited by nfbr

LOL! Get fücked Ray... I put a lot of effort every year into making sure once the area around my tent is tidy, even to the point of picking up and bagging other peoples rubbish.

Are you telling me that not one member of 'Nordubs' has left shît lying around the floor in previous years? I ain't gonna name names but you are totally wrong if you think that...

Did I say you were one of the messy ones?

No. Maybe, just maybe, you were one of the 'few'.

Casper snd I along with a few others (sorry I can't quite remember all the names), spent quite a while in 2008 tidying up other peoples crap in the morning whilst they laid in their pits nursing hangovers.

...and for the record I never said anyone was perfect.

:)

Did I say you were one of the messy ones?

No. Maybe, just maybe, you were one of the 'few'.

Maybe??? Just Maybe??? - Seriously - That's almost as insulting as your first 'conceited' post.

You must have bloody good vision, I'm surprised you can read any of our posts from up there on your pedestal...

Maybe??? Just Maybe??? - Seriously - That's almost as insulting as your first 'conceited' post.

You must have bloody good vision, I'm surprised you can read any of our posts from up there on your pedestal...

So, I didn't name you as a messy beggar and you took offence and swore at me.

I then said that you were maybe one of those who helped clean up after others and you took offence and personally abuse me.

:confused:

If I didn't know better I'd say you have a problem with me.

If this were someone talking to you in the same manner you would have 'pressed' the report button and insisted they were dealt with, so here is my first and last public warning to you:

Abuse or swear at me again and I will suspend your account for 1 month.

So lets all chill and enjoy E38 for what it is suppossed to be.

So, I didn't name you as a messy beggar and you took offence and swore at me.

I then said that you were maybe one of those who helped clean up after others and you took offence and personally abuse me.

The point I'm making is that your original post was very disrespectful to the members of club lupo who did not make a mess or at least tried to clean up any mess they did make. A fair few other club lupo members took exactly the same opinion of your post as I did, however unlike me, those people aren't the kind to voice their opinion on the public forum, but instead, linked me to your post and bitched and moaned about it through MSN.

Almost like saying it's not a Nordubs/Club Lupo divide, It's a messy people/clean people divide...

Abuse or swear at me again and I will suspend your account for 1 month.

Didn't realise club lupo was a communist state...

* Opinions = Illegal *

Edited by nfbr

Didn't realise club lupo was a communist state...

* Opinions = Illegal *

It's not. There are T&Cs for all. Stick to them and all will be fine.

If everyone attending keeps there rubbish to a minimum, tidies up after themselves and respects others property there will be no issues.

I assume if members have issues with what I said they must have some level of personal guilt, otherwise would just think it wasn't aimed at them.

I think you need to read the definitions of communist\fascist.

I assume if members have issues with what I said they must have some level of personal guilt, otherwise would just think it wasn't aimed at them.

So basically if someone takes offense at something they are guilty? Your logic stinks!

As mentioned, I'm the voice of opinion for a few people with regards to this and I can honestly say hand on heart that those people and myself did their part in keeping things tidy. As already mentioned, I picked up a bunch of other peoples waste from around my area.

So basically if someone takes offense at something they are guilty? Your logic stinks!

...but why would someone take offence at a comment I make if they have no guilt?

If I said "everyone who is a vegetarian is a moron" why would non vegetarians take offence? Unless maybe they are "closet veggies"?

As mentioned, I'm the voice of opinion for a few people with regards to this and I can honestly say hand on heart that those people and myself did their part in keeping things tidy. As already mentioned, I picked up a bunch of other peoples waste from around my area.

That is what I am trying to get every one to do. Take responsibilty for their own mess and get involved in keeping the club site tidy as they go and tidying it in the morning.

That would save "the few" tidying for everyone and leave everyone to enjoy the show as opposed to picking up garbage.

...but why would someone take offence at a comment I make if they have no guilt?

If I said "everyone who is a vegetarian is a moron" why would non vegetarians take offence? Unless maybe they are "closet veggies"?

Because your original snobby comment made it pretty clear in your opinion most people from club lupo (non-nordubs) were throwing trash everywhere and making no effort to keep thing clean...

Many people who know me will tell you - I have a mild form of OCD and cannot stand untidyness whatsoever...

That is what I am trying to get every one to do. Take responsibilty for their own mess and get involved in keeping the club site tidy as they go and tidying it in the morning.

That would save "the few" tidying for everyone and leave everyone to enjoy the show as opposed to picking up garbage.

That's the first thing you've said what makes any sense...

Rite..... now you've stopped throwing your toys at each other. Ill find the list and put it back at the bottom of the list.

Remember, if you want to convoy it up on the friday, pop your name down in the main convoy thread pinned at the top of the edition 2010 section!

Not long to go now cool.gif, cars still not running great, but she moves!

1. CasperGTI

2. Emz & Rob in both cars + a couple of friends in their VW's

3. pro3mark

4. marcusgrant

5. nfbr

6. DanSN117

7. Sarah_Diamond (+a couple of friends)

8. MarkS

9. RichGriffiths9

10. R99 (plus friends, work depending)

11. JC_Evertonian

12. YIDDOX46

13. litte rich

14. Ralphy

15. LupoMatt

16. LoopEd

17. Taylor

18. 99hjhm

19. Silver! - I'm gonna put my name down at the mo', but I'll have to see how the summer pans out.

20. Tigz. With or without a car.

21. Pic- with precious cargo....eeek!

22. Jo (The Green Goddess) booked it off ready and waiting lol

23. Bradz

24. Loopete

25. Fatttty (Alex)

26. Fran & Jeni

27. Liam & friends

28. Amber

29. Treblet & Clairey Fairy in one or two or no cars!

30. 12yan

31. Very Yellow Fellow

32. Mat.M. - Just need to decide which car to take!

33. Rhys~

34. Harry VW

35. Barnsley-Arosa

36. Williamz (Ricky) - In my lupo if i pass (27th) or mates 106 haha but all weekend!

37. K16-NAY .. But Dont Knoww A Single Fly Lool

38. je_gti

39. LUPOLICIOUS

40. JamesTdi (May be bringing a mate in a classic VW Beetle)

41. Northwick (girlfriend has changed the weekend she is moving house so I can come!)

42. veedubdude - Probably just the Sunday!

43. Reed (I'll be there all weekend, camping with local heads but I'll park with the CL family if possible B) )

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.