Edition38 2010, 3th 4th 5th September 2010

CasperGTI

Had a pretty good weekends, good to meet up with a few of you again.

And awww that must have hurt abit :blink:

Anyways show was typical edition an ok, all the normal idiots were out in force as usual.

Shame every year the amount of traders get smaller oh well.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like to say thanks to all who attended and congrats on all winners of awards.

I know I was a bit harsh in my wording about split camps and would like to offer a small apology.

By all accounts both campsites were kept tidyish and left clean and tidy in the morning, so thank you all for the effort.

All cars were nice and prompt on the stand, so it made it easier to get a spot. Sorry if you turned up on the Sunday and were unable to join us, but after about 1030 the space became quite premium and UKMIV stand was beginning to squash us in, but when a couple more cars turned up, they actually re-arranged their stand and made room for us. So thanks to them for being nice neighbours.

So all in all a good E38!

So I personally would suggest next year we look to creating one big happy ClubLupo camp, get the banners up, possibly a theme, and try for Best Club Stand.

However, you will be searched for Megaphones on the way in ;)

If you have any ideas, feel free to post them up. Maybe we could get an "Edition 38 2011" thread opened for such discussion.

All the best and once again thanks and well done!

:)

I know I was a bit harsh in my wording about split camps and would like to offer a small apology.

This is a pie... a humble pie ;)

Scotch%20Pie.jpg

It does mean a lot that the other half of Club Lupo have noted that we kept the place tidy. I'm all for a joint camp next year and can't see us as having any issues...

Can I suggest we don't have the club stand in the same place next year as the cars looked like that Icelandic volcano had kicked off again about ten minutes after everyone had finished washing them!!

You might have to go round to Little Rich's house and take the banner down off his garage wall though :lol:

Edited by treblet

Yeah, my car was absolutely filthy and I was washing it almost non-stop all weekend! :coffee:

Are there many places that are further away from a road? Obviously the entrance road is the busiest though. Club stand space seemed a hell of a lot smaller this year.

I don't eat pies Jamie, especially ones lke that ;)

There was definately a lot less Club Stand area this year, but on walking around, apart from the dead centre or near the back wall no area was much better than any other. So unless they make changes again...

We could meet at Little Rich's house next year and collect the banner at the same time :)

It was my 1st Edition and i'll be back next year.....i didn't make it into the rave tent.....i did end up partying with some Belgians on the Saturday night about 3.30am though lol

I was partying with some Belgians too :lol: They were crazy!! Were you in their tent in the VIP area?

Edited by katiestalker

It was by that water tank....not sure it was vip or not haha....i did get to sit in one of their Audis!

I also remember some bloke dancing in a swimming costume. Extremely disturbing! lol

Was nice to meet some new faces! i was quite moody all weekend and wasnt about much, Yea the CL banner is on my garage wall, sorry i completly forgot about it :lol:

I think im better off the alcohol too :blush:

And Fran! i still dont know who you are? it was dark and I was drunk :rolleyes: How are you getting on with the 1.3?

It was by that water tank....not sure it was vip or not haha....i did get to sit in one of their Audis!

I also remember some bloke dancing in a swimming costume. Extremely disturbing! lol

Haha yepp that was the one!! :D

When were you drinking? :lol: I could have laughed at you like you laughed at my drunkenness on friday!

Liam get a bigger megaphone for next year! i was having the time of my life on that lol

Liam will be "megaphone searcher and confiscator" next year and searching all who enter the CL campsite.

Hopefully that'll keep him busy and happy at the same time.

:rolleyes:

Liam will be "megaphone searcher and confiscator" next year and searching all who enter the CL campsite.

Hopefully that'll keep him busy and happy at the same time.

:rolleyes:

I'm sorry but the megaphone is a must!!

"have you got a wooosh valve?" :lol:

Howay man it's more classy than "get ya box out" that I shouted at the girls wearing leggings which were far too tight.

I'm still looking for Robyn :lol:

Personal favourite was "nice Lenso BSX replicas mate" to a guy with an uber set of BBS RS'...

Was nice to meet some new faces! i was quite moody all weekend and wasnt about much, Yea the CL banner is on my garage wall, sorry i completly forgot about it :lol:

And Fran! i still dont know who you are? it was dark and I was drunk :rolleyes: How are you getting on with the 1.3?

I'm a ninja!! :shades:

Nah if I'm really honest I don't remember our conversation lol!! Please don't be offended this is quite regular for me. I'm loving the 1.3 mwuahahaha!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.