Edition38 2010, 3th 4th 5th September 2010

CasperGTI

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had some rather dodgy looks in work this morning - Journey "Don't Stop Believing" came on the radio at half 11.

I just started laughing to myself with my drunken flashbacks of Saturday night/Sunday morning standing around Liam's friend's car singing along with everyone!

Must. Not. Drink. Wine. Next. Year.:blush:

Just had some rather dodgy looks in work this morning - Journey "Don't Stop Believing" came on the radio at half 11.

I just started laughing to myself with my drunken flashbacks of Saturday night/Sunday morning standing around Liam's friend's car singing along with everyone!

Must. Not. Drink. Wine. Next. Year.:blush:

Haha yeah that was good! Always good to get some randomers up for a sing a long.

YMCA was also good! B)

i had a fantastic e38 2010 shame it had to end

Yes was good to meet you Phil! i think several people were having that problem, and it was like 3 sunday morning,

And i met 2 Noddys?!

was nice to meet you buddy was mega pissed on saturday maybe not as bad as phil mind seeing him try to stand still was well funny

this was my first camping car show, went with my boyfriend and all his friends from Staffs VW... all in all really enjoyed the weekend. Unfortunately in the rave tent saturday night, I was hit with a flying champagne bottle so left in the ambulance with this souvenir!

Photo_00016.jpg

i saw a few threads on edition asking why the music had stopped and been shut down, but the thread has been locked... so ill post on here :)

all in all an amazing weekend, someone on edition said they hope it hasnt put me off; this definitely hasnt put me off going next year it just happened to be i was the unlucky one haha, which as my boyfriend says quite rightly, he cant take me anywhere!

we came back about 2.30am from A&E with me all stitched up, but the hospital didnt do a good job of cleaning me up and i didnt fancy walking round all day covered in blood all in my hair, so we came back slept until 9ish and then left, gutted really as i felt i could of stayed the day but i looked a complete state!

hope everyone had a good weekend, surprisingly i really enjoyed it :)x

this was my first camping car show, went with my boyfriend and all his friends from Staffs VW... all in all really enjoyed the weekend. Unfortunately in the rave tent saturday night, I was hit with a flying champagne bottle so left in the ambulance with this souvenir!

Photo_00016.jpg

i saw a few threads on edition asking why the music had stopped and been shut down, but the thread has been locked... so ill post on here :)

all in all an amazing weekend, someone on edition said they hope it hasnt put me off; this definitely hasnt put me off going next year it just happened to be i was the unlucky one haha, which as my boyfriend says quite rightly, he cant take me anywhere!

we came back about 2.30am from A&E with me all stitched up, but the hospital didnt do a good job of cleaning me up and i didnt fancy walking round all day covered in blood all in my hair, so we came back slept until 9ish and then left, gutted really as i felt i could of stayed the day but i looked a complete state!

Gotta love Edition, I wasn't there on Saturday, but all year they have been saying no rave tent, then they have one and this happens. Guess it was only a few stupid tossers.

That looks awful.....hope it's better than the blood makes out!

It was my 1st Edition and i'll be back next year.....i didn't make it into the rave tent.....i did end up partying with some Belgians on the Saturday night about 3.30am though lol

No way! I was stood outside when they kicked everyone out, didn't realise this had happened, glad you're ok! I did think the rave tent was closing abit early, I didn't think they were letting glass bottles into the tent!

No way! I was stood outside when they kicked everyone out, didn't realise this had happened, glad you're ok! I did think the rave tent was closing abit early, I didn't think they were letting glass bottles into the tent!

The Nigerian security didn't seem to care much to be honest...

Having said that they were a hell of a lot better than last year!

There were bottles all over the floor though so they didn't police the no bottles rule very well!!

The Nigerian security didn't seem to care much to be honest...

Having said that they were a hell of a lot better than last year!

There were bottles all over the floor though so they didn't police the no bottles rule very well!!

To be fair, I took two big bottles of magners into the rave tent last year hidden in my jeans pockets lol.

they werent at the bar, everything was being put in plastic cups... but i dont think they stopped people taking their own in. although, it was a champagne bottle that hit me (the DJ's were giving them away at the front) got to admit i was loving it when the girl handed me a bottle haha, shame someone decided to wing one across the room ey!

Sorry to see a knob threw a bottle at you. :( What kind of bell end throws a glass bottle in to a crowd? Glad to hear you're ok though.

Little rich, do you mean you met the two blokes called Noddy, or noddy and his brother Garth? I assumed you meant noddy and Garth, but now I'm unsure.

Photo_00016.jpg

big shame that some idiots had to ruin your weekend :(

after having such a good night friday, saturday day time and saturday right up until 11ish i think it was? i wouldnt knock the fest really, just definitely be staying away from the rave tent i guess haha! (although i was having so much fun dancing around at first :( )

onwards and upwards, now im back i have a fairly good idea of what i want to do my arosa.. ill be starting to learn next week and hope to have the car how i want it by the time ive passed!

after having such a good night friday, saturday day time and saturday right up until 11ish i think it was? i wouldnt knock the fest really, just definitely be staying away from the rave tent i guess haha! (although i was having so much fun dancing around at first :( )

onwards and upwards, now im back i have a fairly good idea of what i want to do my arosa.. ill be starting to learn next week and hope to have the car how i want it by the time ive passed!

I'm now getting the impression your not actually old enough to have been drinking the champagne they were handing out anyway ;)

Gotta love Edition, I wasn't there on Saturday, but all year they have been saying no rave tent, then they have one and this happens. Guess it was only a few stupid tossers.

Comments like this piss me off. Sorry - but you weren't there.

They said there would not be a "rave" and it was a lot more tame than last year in the tent, the music was a different style and by not advertising it, it put off a lot of non-car enthusiasts coming, good move I thought.

Unfortunately even VW owners, despite what we think, are not all perfect and there is the odd dickhead. To be fair to the Edition38 crew they tried to get the champagne bottles back to them after they dished them out, as I know, I was stood right at the front getting it poured on me..

Anyway, Chelsea, hope you make a speedy recovery, and hope you and your fella come say hi next year, more than welcome to join me and my mates for a drink and a sing. :)

I'm now getting the impression your not actually old enough to have been drinking the champagne they were handing out anyway ;)

actually, i turned 18 on the 29th august haha... had been away at the beach all weekend, then trekked onto edition on the friday! :D

Ouchhh looks painfull! Hope you're all okayy :)

The rave tents at other shows i've been are always alot bigger but i dont think anybody gets hurt really, i supose you just get the inconsiderate few that don't care what they do!

By the time we had packed everything up on the Sunday we tried to get onto the club stand but every tit had bloked it all up! Will try earlier next year when my car will hopefully be good enough lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.