Edition38 2010, 3th 4th 5th September 2010

CasperGTI

I think this Edition is the best one I have ever been to. Club Lupo's campsite was impecibly clean and tidy (even with my heap of jap crap there)!! I couldn't believe it when you all went to bed really early Friday night!! :lol: I didn't quite know what was happening!

Was the longest drive home ever tho, kept having to stop due to falling asleep - oops

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great weekend, i've just about recovered after 14 hours sleep and 2 showers!

Was really good seeing everyone again and some for the 1st time. Looking forward to next weekend and seeing some of you again!

Sounds like you all had a crackin time! So gutted I never went in the end! :( Well done to these who won trophys!

I think this Edition is the best one I have ever been to. Club Lupo's campsite was impecibly clean and tidy (even with my heap of jap crap there)!! I couldn't believe it when you all went to bed really early Friday night!! :lol: I didn't quite know what was happening!

Was the longest drive home ever tho, kept having to stop due to falling asleep - oops

Friday night was so quiet. We were literally just bored, and ran out of alcohol, soon as I slinked into my tent that van fired up the music and there was no getting to bed! The CL campsite was quieter than years previous mind.

My drive home was alreet, sat at about 100-120 all the way once the traffic cleared up a bit. Had to stop a couple of times like.

Friday night was so quiet. We were literally just bored, and ran out of alcohol, soon as I slinked into my tent that van fired up the music and there was no getting to bed! The CL campsite was quieter than years previous mind.

My drive home was alreet, sat at about 100-120 all the way once the traffic cleared up a bit. Had to stop a couple of times like.

OMG, cant wait for the speed police on here :P

I behaved myself lol........kept it at 80 really until some dick in a yellow fiesta thought he would have a go.

The tit embarrassed himself stupidly lol

:lol: :lol:

Friday was a bad night for me.. :lol:

lol at about 9 you looked wasted! sorry i didn't say good bye :( i just wanted to get home i felt awful.

how much of a dickhead was the security guard who stole Dave's car keys :angry2:

oh and :D we were right at the front, getting soaked in bucks fizz! Absolutely immense!!!

I miss my megaphone :(

my souveneer from this yrs edition lol

Photo0612.jpg

no i didnt get beaten up he he

tried to snap a branch by stamping on it... unfortunatley bounced back up and ****ted me in the face!

blood everywhere and branch landed on my mates bonnet! ooops!!! no dammage thank f**k!

Edited by north wales loop

i had a great weekend i came over to the clublupo camp friday night to say hi but there was nobody there had zero hours sleep friday and saturday night the guys next to us built there own dance tent complete with lighting, decks, big ass speakers and a generator to power it all which went on till 6 each morning, stumbled across two girls semi naked getting it on saturday night after coming out of the dance tent which was a highlight! and oh yes did anybody find alan :lol:

lol at about 9 you looked wasted! sorry i didn't say good bye :( i just wanted to get home i felt awful.

how much of a dickhead was the security guard who stole Dave's car keys :angry2:

oh and :D we were right at the front, getting soaked in bucks fizz! Absolutely immense!!!

I miss my megaphone :(

And that security guard called me a prick because i questioned him!!

Was amazing night though! was all sticky afterwards from gettin drenched in all the drink though haha

Wish i'd took some pictures! Not even one of my car lol

Mint weekend, yet again. :)

Little Rich, good to meet you on Saturday night, but can't really remember what we spoke about, and I was having quite a bit of trouble standing up. :lol: Felt a bit rough on Sunday morning...

Raa!

Was a good due, Saturday night was pretty good! I dont think il go back to the 'local' Pizza hut :lol:

Yes was good to meet you Phil! i think several people were having that problem, and it was like 3 sunday morning,

And i met 2 Noddys?!

And fran seemed amazing, and then the next day i thought green godess was fran? woops

Mint weekend, yet again. :)

Little Rich, good to meet you on Saturday night, but can't really remember what we spoke about, and I was having quite a bit of trouble standing up. :lol: Felt a bit rough on Sunday morning...

It was nice to have some Northerness at what... 2/3am :lol:

Is Robin/Robyn on here who has the yellow Lupo decked on ATS Classics on here. I shouted at you through my megaphone on Friday or Saturday.

Big thanks to everyone for not punching me in the face after some of the abuse they got through the megaphone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.