Madmans Red Lupo

madmanncfc

Very nice :shades:

Cheers dude

Very very nice, genuinely mean that, rears GTI ones with the speaker things ?

Although I remember spamming the ad, you paid a fair whack for them !

Thanks Rich

Yeah they have the speaker holes for the back. I did pay a fair bit for them, but it was cheaper than getting my ones retrimmed. Ive only ever seen the one set for sale too so decided id better grab those ones.

Id reccomend it. I was going to get beetle sport pins but they are discontinued but when i mentioned it i got those off a mate. The only issue i had was that the rings were getting caught when locking/unlocking so i removed the bottom two and now its perfect.

:-)

Hi buddy i dont mind you asking at all. The TT seats were £250 from ebay they are from a MK1 Audi TT. To fit the fronts i got a friend to weld two bars to the audi base. One at the front that bolts to the front lupo mount. And one at the back thats bolted to the top of the runner channels. The rear base just sits straight in and the rear seat tops needed the brackets cutting off and some new ones to be made up. I can take more pictures if needed.

The doorcards were from a lupo gti and cost me £100 they fit straight in.

Thanks for commenting

Was looking on ebay the other day and found some red ht leads from a lupo gti noone had seemed to bid on. Got them for a good price in the end and fitted them today:

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

I wasnt sure what the effect on the engine would be given they are gti leads but all seems well so far.

Hi,

how Have you fit the 9N3 Gti Belts? Have you some difficulties?

Are you sure that your handbrake with red strips was a Polo Gti 6N2 or a 9N3? Have you the code?

Thanks

Edited by Dj Xaler

love attention to detail..

Thanks mate :-)

Hi,

how Have you fit the 9N3 Gti Belts? Have you some difficulties?

Are you sure that your handbrake with red strips was a Polo Gti 6N2 or a 9N3? Have you the code?

Thanks

Hi the belts are 6n2 gti belts and only the front ones fit.

As for the handbrake cover im pretty sure its from a polo 6n2gti but im not sure :-(

Edited by madmanncfc

So today i did a bit of work to the car. Replaced my old battery that died on monday with a new one from work :-(

But then got a delivery which cheered me up:

IMG_1115.jpg

post-71344-1326233549.jpg

Which means that i can use my starlites as winter wheels:

IMG_1120.jpg

Also got these from a breakers yard my mate works at for a steal:

IMG_1121.jpg

Lupo gti inlet manifold and polo 16v afh cable throttle. My intention is to put these on the awh engine in the car and see what gains i get now i have more airflow. Also being an early lupo i have sport injectors already. Im not bothered about BHP really i just want to see if it makes it a bit more pokey to drive.

Edited by madmanncfc

So it was you bought them pepperpots! Saw them on ebay, so jealous. Hit me up when you get bored of them ;)

Hi the belts are 6n2 gti belts and only the front ones fit.

As for the handbrake cover im pretty sure its from a polo 6n2gti but im not sure :-(

Hi,

Thanks for all, I've foud your handbrake. Thanks for the attention! :thumbup:

Beautifull car and new wheels!!

Edited by Dj Xaler

So it was you bought them pepperpots! Saw them on ebay, so jealous. Hit me up when you get bored of them ;)

Funilly enough it wasnt me that got them on ebay. They were too high priced so i left it at that then by chance they turned up on clubpolo and i got them for £140 posted :-) Just need tyres now.

seriously though mate the polo 6n2 dash and glove how long did that take too put in!

About 6 hours in total and a lot of cutting and swearing. Its not an easy job but i love having a glovebox.

Hi,

Thanks for all, I've foud your handbrake. Thanks for the attention! :thumbup:

Beautifull car and new wheels!!

Glad you found it mate the front belts may be for sale soon if your interested as i have something new planned for the inside.

Glad you found it mate the front belts may be for sale soon if your interested as i have something new planned for the inside.

Uao! And what is the price? Also sell the starlite? Thaks

Ill get a postage quote to italy for you mate. The starlites are staying with me for now as they seem to be going up in value. Keep a look out though and im sure youll find some.

Ok, thanks Man!!

I'm very intested on your front belt. For the expedition i prefer UPS or a normal Royal Mail with insurance.