* SOUTH WALES MEET - LOCATION CHANGE *

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was trying to avoid any earlier than the 14th to give Rich a chance to pass his test, see if he crops up in the next day or so and knows the date of his test, otherwise 7th is good for me and we can do then if it suits everyone :)

Edited by elliecjno1

Ok cool! So shall we say Sunday 7th Feb, 2pm at Junction 33? If your definate put your name below B)

I dont know whether any of you would be interested but that evening 7pm I'll be heading to the Newport Edition monthly meet (In Newport obviously) as usual so anyone wanting to tag along for a nose is welcome :) Its my local VW club so all sorts are usually there, quieter at this time of year as you'd expect though so usually just sit inside for a drink :D Its at Rodney Parade rugby ground and we use the club.

1. Ellie & Huw

Ok cool! So shall we say Sunday 7th Feb, 2pm at Junction 33? If your definate put your name below B)

I dont know whether any of you would be interested but that evening 7pm I'll be heading to the Newport Edition monthly meet (In Newport obviously) as usual so anyone wanting to tag along for a nose is welcome :) Its my local VW club so all sorts are usually there, quieter at this time of year as you'd expect though so usually just sit inside for a drink :D Its at Rodney Parade rugby ground and we use the club.

1. Ellie & Huw

2. Rich & Owz

I was thinking a pub or something initially because of how the weathers been and probably still will be, can always decide at the time though and go on to do something else aswell :D

Yeah definitly El, well up for bringing the GTi out to play again. Fitted an induction kit yesterday, gonna cost so much in fuel, but it growls so nicely I feel the need to put my foot down lol x

Ha ha awesome, what kit is it? Im hoping to get a new back box soon, I like the sound the standard one makes but will have it slightly louder but not much, mainly after having the pipes 1/2 an inch bigger & the tailpipe polished & sitting a bit higher up, mines on the hangers fine but just fancy a new one now :lol:

yeah ill definalty be down. date seems alrite aswell.

dont now anywere down that way so someone else can decide for me :)

and yes iwill come to newport edition if ellie dont kill mee in the day :D

be good too see you all there :D

Edited by brighty

ill be coming =], perhaps i can get the loop lowered beforehand

Do want to meet beforehand to drive to J33 at the Coldra? Think if we're meeting Lupo Ed there if he comes we may aswell all go from the same spot. I'll be going from there, Lupo Ed if her comes, Bright and anyone else who fancies it?

Talking to Brighty at the mo and his cars going in for new gearbox so hopefully it'll be back in time to bring it otherwise with jump in with someone else anyway.

1. Ellie & Huw

2. Rich & Owz

3. Sarah_Diamond

4. Brighty

5. Joed05