* SOUTH WALES MEET - LOCATION CHANGE *

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill hopefully be there, be good to meet a few people

Nice one! Looks like there'll be a fair few now. Ash text me today and should be there so I'm adding him on the list B)

1. Ellie & Huw

2. Rich & Owz

3. Sarah_Diamond

4. Brighty

5. Joed05

6. LoopEd

7. Johnson

8. Ash

ive told chris about it he's on the maybe list atm...he said he'l text me closer to the date to let me know.....but there could be another one....

Cool B) More the better!

Just got a hold of Christian on facebook, he'll be coming too.

1. Ellie & Huw

2. Rich & Owz

3. Sarah_Diamond

4. Brighty

5. Joed05

6. LoopEd

7. Johnson

8. Ash

9. Christian

good few up for it now....cant wait....any idea what we could do???

Yeah should be good! :D

I was thinking of this earlier, any ideas?

Was thinking a pub just as a back up if no other ideas surfaced, mainly because its indoors and I dont fancy standing round for hours in the cold lol, plus I'll be wanting tea before I head to the Newport Edition meet so I'll be finding a pub regardless :lol:

Edited by elliecjno1

Yeah should be good! :D

I was thinking of this earlier, any ideas?

Was thinking a pub just as a back up if no other ideas surfaced, mainly because its indoors and I dont fancy standing round for hours in the cold lol, plus I'll be wanting tea before I head to the Newport Edition meet so I'll be finding a pub regardless :lol:

tbh i was thinking the same...there really wouldnt be anything else would there...

im thinking of coming down to the newport edition meet if thats cool ellie??? :)

tbh i was thinking the same...there really wouldnt be anything else would there...

im thinking of coming down to the newport edition meet if thats cool ellie??? :)

Yeah definitely your more than welcome! Theyre a great bunch down there, some mint cars aswell, mostly MK1 & MK2 Golfs and lots of other stuff aswell, did some shows with them last year and hoping to do more this year, off to Ultimate Dubs in March with them anyway. Its quiet over winter as youd expect with people prefering to stay in but we just sit in the club in the warm and have a chat lol. Worth a nose though :) Anyway . . . Im voting pub! :lol:

Edited by elliecjno1

Your not the only one Penry, me being there depends on me surviving the day before aswell :lol: Taking the horse drag hunting for the first time, could be interesting to say the least! :ermm: lol

stop moaning about hangover your all older than me you should be experience drinkers by now but im still going :P

Its not so much the hangover, but being pulled sunday morning still steaming thats the problem. Last time we had a meet, sarah had to ring me because i was still in bed!

Right!

Thought Id better ask the question incase anyone was interested . . .

Attention Seekers are having their first official club meet on Sunday aswell 2.00pm at the Coldra Newport. Theyre a new local modified club, not VW specifically but have alot of VW stuff - very nice too!! Not your usual scum :lol:

Wondered whether you guys would want to go there instead for 2.00pm instead of J33 seeing as it'll be something interesting to nose at as there should be a large turnout, then head to a pub or what not after as planned.

Main problem I realise is that its in Newport, which is a fair trek for you Swansea lot, so dont know how keen you'd be? But also dont know how many of you were planning on heading to the Newport Edition meet with me later which I'll still be doing at 7pm - in which case you'd be heading to the Newport area anyway and wouldnt bother you.

I'll PM Scott the lad who organises that lot later to get some more info on what they'll be doing etc and let you know.

Let me know what you all think whether you'd like to do that instead or stick to the original plan? Either way doesnt bother me, just an idea I thought I'd mention maybe good to do B)

Fran is experienced lol, but she can drink more vodka than anyone I know, so I'm expecting her to be hungover lol. I've got a wedding party saturday night but think i'll be driving so I'll be fine :D

Can I just clarify - experienced drinker lol!! God knows I'm old enough now :lol:

Sorry Fran, that's what I meant lol.

Ellie, sounds like a plan to me, there's a foodie pub next to Mcd's at Coldra too isn't there? Can't remember if it's Harvester or something like that? x

Its a Beefeater down there but usually rammed so maybe worth popping up the road by mine to the Harvester? Thought you wouldnt mind driving down because you'll be coming to Newport Edition anyway, see what the boys say and then decide whether to stick to original plan or go for a nose down the Attention Seekers meet. Hopefully they'll check the post and reply :lol: