* SOUTH WALES MEET - LOCATION CHANGE *

You'll have to give me some feedback on them then, was only saying the other day to Huw how vague my brakes are recently - plus the pads are the worst Ive come across for dust! lol Not white wheel friendly! :lol:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ed, can you post a link to those discs and pads and sidelights please?

I'm currently trying to work out an estimated meet date, would it be best to wait until April? I'm gonna be a bit skint after Ultimate Dubs in March and various birthdays over the coming weeks. Can do April as the weather will hopefully start getting better too smile.gif

Edited by Sarah_Diamond

Ed, can you post a link to those discs and pads and sidelights please?

The brakes i got from here http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/manufacturers_subcategory.mhtml?category=brkes;manufacturer=blkdi

I chose the black diamond grooved discs and predator pads.....the sidelights i didn't buy but i believe these are them

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/501194t10-mini-light-tower-leds-xenon-white-bulb-p-1545.html

I can't be certain though

aha i just noticed this thread, i was there on the 7th! was on the way to wentwood forest with the bikes in the transit. if id know id have looked out for you lot :rolleyes:

• 6 months later...

hi im from caerphilly ! am i aloud to come? would love to meet other with lupo i only now 1 other peroson with 1 ...whats the dates time and place please??

hi im from caerphilly ! am i aloud to come? would love to meet other with lupo i only now 1 other peroson with 1 ...whats the dates time and place please??

This is a really old thread from the last meet I organised, theres a new one floating about that you found so added your name on that :D Date sorted, time & place still to be decided. Will be nice to have some more new faces! B)