* SOUTH WALES MEET - LOCATION CHANGE *

Yeah Ellie, I class that as Mcd's overspill so yeah happy enough to meet there. In fact though the new Admiral building is down that way somewhere, possibly off the roundabout that you have to go all the way round, may be worth trying to meet there? I'm thinking it's gonna be mental if Attention Seekers are in Mcd's plus all the people in Mcd's and anyone going for a nice family lunch lol.

I'm aiming to hopefully gather swansea people at Junction 47 at 12 to leave at half 12. I know we have to go through the 50mph so I'm happy to leave an hour and a half to get there :)

Any of the swansea crowd pm for my number if you don't have it and we can meet at Junction 47 (that's Penllergaer Services lol) at 12pm shades.gif

yeah me and rich will be there :P:) thanks sarah :D

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome stuff!

1. Ellie & Huw - Ok for Newport

2. Rich & Owz - Ok for Newport

3. Sarah_Diamond & Fran - Ok for Newport

4. Brighty - Ok for Newport

5. Joed05 - Ok for Newport

6. LoopEd - Ok for Newport

7. Johnson - ?

8. Ash - Keeping in touch by text & fine for Newport

9. Christian - Ok for Newport (Will be there weather dependent)

10. Penry - Ok for Newport

11. Tim - Ok for Newport

12. Bec - Ok for Newport

Just waiting on 1 now then, assuming Joed05 will be fine for Newport aswell seeing as hes local, I'll get Brighty to give him a nudge to make sure.

Edited by elliecjno1

wheres everyone meeting then ?

Newport Coldra 2pm Sunday in the McDonalds overflow car park. We were just waiting to see if the change is ok with you, everyone else is fine with it. If you look back a few pages the reason why is there :)

im not 100% yet because my cars been playing up lately just randomly cuts out then gotta adjust the distributor to start it so ill know by saturday if i can make it :D ill leave a message on here to let you know :)

im not 100% yet because my cars been playing up lately just randomly cuts out then gotta adjust the distributor to start it so ill know by saturday if i can make it :D ill leave a message on here to let you know :)

Ok cool :) Fingers crossed you can get it sorted then, hopefully see you Sunday!

hello guys, just to confirm i am definately coming tomorrow although i might have to leave a bit early if we are there for a few hours because i have a college assignment to complete before Monday but ill definately be there for a couple of hours :)

hello guys, just to confirm i am definately coming tomorrow although i might have to leave a bit early if we are there for a few hours because i have a college assignment to complete before Monday but ill definately be there for a couple of hours :)

Awesome :D Least your coming along, better than not at all. See you there then! B)

i cant make it tomorrow :( my cars shagged! :( spent all today and yesterday trying different things buh it got no life left init at all so unless a miracle happens over night i wont be coming :( sorryyy guys will have another when i got a new car :) (yn) hopee it's a good turn out! catch youu all later

Just a quick one because Im shattered! :lol:

Really enjoyed today, chuffed that everyone turned up, big thanks, top effort! :thumbup:

Nice to meet everyone & put names to faces at last, will have to make it a more regular thing if you guys want to, not just a yearly thing!

Will pop the few pics I took with my phone up tomorrow probably, I know some of you had the fancy cameras on the go though so will leave the proper ones to you :P

Thankyou and goodnight! :sleeping: lol

Ha ha thats ok I dont mind organising stuff, even better when it comes together which is thanks to you lot too! ;) lol

Yeah only fair to go Swansea way for the next one I think, will wait until it warms up & I could organise another one, should be nice when the weather gets better! Someone will have to be the Swansea tour guide though as Im not the best :lol:

We'll have to go Eds way for one too I think when the South West lot get one sorted (IF they ever do) B)

Edited by elliecjno1

I had a great day :) was lovely to see everyone and even better to finally get a proper Welsh meet off the ground, I've been waiting almost 8 years for this :lol:

Will get my pics up later :)

Hi Peeps, I'm Ed's friend, Toffs :rolleyes:

Really enjoyed it, and will deffo try to make the next one (if allowed).

Thanks for organising it Ellie,

Toffs B)

Ha ha welcome to the darkside Toffs! :lol:

Was nice to meet you both yesterday! Glad you enjoyed it :D You'll have to come up like you said for one of the Newport Edition meets again in a month or so when the weathers better and its lighter so you can have a proper look lol. Glad that Golf turned up after going on about it! :D

Edited by elliecjno1

nice too see everyone great day out i think we should have another one soon maybe a day out at BARRY ISLAND have a ice cream and a make a few sand castles :P what you think about that?? lol.

hope to see you all soon :)

Mike. Your a :censored: lol Well done on behaving yourself yesterday, maybe because you were hungover and only half conscious the whole time helped :P:P