Piers' Gti... SOLD!

Piers

dude scrap the mk 1 idea , i would sooooo be restoring these beauties to their former glory!!

They will be done mate. :) they would cost 10 time as much tho lol. Imagine trying to get parts for them! Pre war Austin's. convertible is only one of a handful left. :( makes it hard to sort them

They will be done mate. :) they would cost 10 time as much tho lol. Imagine trying to get parts for them! Pre war Austin's. convertible is only one of a handful left. :( makes it hard to sort them

classic cars like that have custem new parts made dude thats when you know you have a proper classic car

dude scrap the mk 1 idea , i would sooooo be restoring these beauties to their former glory!!

Agreed, That would be a stunning project and real hot rod style :wub:

I think the engine already has a new home Koop :)

Someone has already got first Dibs on it... had loads of people wanting to buy it tho! B)

Good idea, put air in them and get some custom Mexican low-ride suspension so you can bounce down tha street wit yo homies ;)

Just to clarify, the Vintage cars will not be touched lol.... they cant even be washed like "normal" cars as the paint is older than all of your relatives :lol:

They are completely standard... :)

I think the engine already has a new home Koop :)

Someone has already got first Dibs on it... had loads of people wanting to buy it tho! B)

Not surprised mate looks like it's had a lot of love! Considering jumping on the Mk1 bandwagon meself tbh ;)

Not surprised mate looks like it's had a lot of love! Considering jumping on the Mk1 bandwagon meself tbh ;)

Get it done! cant believe how lucky iv been in finding this one... the shell is seriously mint! (Q - Blaine... lol)

i think the colour of it put a lot of people off going to see it or having interest in it. For me i dont mind because i was always going to strip one and repaint it anyway. Already spoken to Matt at UCC about getting it over there for a full hit. Going to get him to paint inside the car and inside the engine bay in a graphite/grey colour and the exterior in a nice blue :)

I need to sort somewhere to keep it first tho... waiting on the chap with the garages to get back to me

There's a guy with a silly low 1.6 diesel who's up for a swap with my loop. Pretty tempted.

Get it done! cant believe how lucky iv been in finding this one... the shell is seriously mint! (Q - Blaine... lol)

I can confirm that this car is abit of a gem!!

That Mk1 I had my eye on's sold, booo :(

That sucks :( few about at the moment for sale but you have to make sure you get a good one.

One final piece of the puzzle purchased today to get it back to standard.

Nice decent set of Bathurst, will arrive before Monday. Also sold the 5 spokes. Busy weekend ahead! Going to enjoy my last few days on Air. Saturday is the day...

The air is staying on the forum and im looking forward to seeing what the new owner does with it :)

The lupo is still for sale and im asking for offers close to £3000. Its just had a new gearbox and is well looked after... just read through the thread. Im going to give it a service too before its sold so it should be running nice and sweet for anyone who wants it. It definately needs to sell this time! i need something good on fuel and cheap to run! anyone want a swap for something with a small engine or a diesel get in touch. Im open to any offers right now so dont be affraid to ask!

Piers