X Bloody Factor

jcarroll

Right, firstly, Im sorry if anyone becomes offended as they have friends or relatives. Woo for them.

With the exception of Mrs Cole, everything about x factor is utter utter pants and it should be banished from tv for ever!!! Discuss!

It winds me up that they fill the tv schedules up with this trashy tv to make cash and take advantage of normal ( i say 'normal' in the loosest sense of the word) for about 3 months of the year. I really couldnt care less!!

James

I did put a public apology at the start.

Yes it has provided some people with great prospects but it seems to have become more and more about the judges and not the actual contestants. I dont mind the auditions but i think the original concept of the show has evolved into something completely different.

• Like 1

Original when it started but way past it's sell by date now. If you win you get nowhere, come 2nd, 3rd or even 10th and you'll get a record deal anyway. Britain's Got Talent is far superior, but even that's starting to wear out it's novelty now...

There have been some massive real singers from programs like this.

With the exception of Girls Aloud, Kelly Clarkson and him with the chin and lisp, I don't think there has been that much longevity out of any of the winners over the years.

Shane Ward, anyone?

Don't watch it.

Works for me.

Me too. I've not even watched the mass auditions this year and they're the 'best' bits.

I'm embracing my gay side and sticking to Strictly...

Gotta agree with the above comment!

Theres always the option of switching over for a bit of strictly come dancing..nice to see you...

Im religiously watching x factor this year because my friend is in the final! B)

I like it. I think its good light heart entertainment on a saturday night, when its prime time to make good funny family tv.

I really carnt see how people can moan, as there about 30,000 channels on sky, freeview, freesat etc etc etc. Just turn over and watch something else.

i think it's good viewing.

i hope lucy, stacy, danyl, daniel, duane, ricky, and joe all go through.

the others i'm not fussed about, but the group with the 3 girls who were soloists previously is about the only group i think that are any good.

Surely how good something is directly proportionate to how popular it is? X-factor is massively popular therefore it must be good!

I also think it makes for good viewing, and as for filling the tv schedules with crap, come on, its ITV! What else would they be showing? Britains funniest pet or an annoying Vernon Kaye gameshow!

Can't believe Jamie got through and Daniel didn't!! Ridiculous!

Louis Walsh....what are you thinking??

That he want to slip them a length?

I usually only watch it so I can laugh at the posing little pansy wanabees when they cry, boo hoo hoo...

...but I must say it was crap that Trayc went and the little poofter twins, to name one act, went through.

Seems such an unfair way to do it and in my opinion all of the over 25s should have gone through.

• 1 month later...

i think it's good viewing.

i hope lucy, stacy, danyl, daniel, duane, ricky, and joe all go through.

the others i'm not fussed about, but the group with the 3 girls who were soloists previously is about the only group i think that are any good.

whose duane lmao ?

With the exception of Girls Aloud, Kelly Clarkson and him with the chin and lisp, I don't think there has been that much longevity out of any of the winners over the years.

Shane Ward, anyone?

As gay as me knowing this, Leona is massive out in the US, and pretty big here TBH. Shes on her third album IIRC. That Leon, or whoever he is, where the hell has he gone?

Ive missed the past 2 weeks and was listening to the radio on way home saying about Calvin Harris legging it on stage with a pineapple on his head?? Lol

Will watch tonight to see if they show a recap