Southwest meet

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeovil is full of chavs.... We'd get people turn up at a meet there for definate but not people we want

Mike_M - Where abouts in Poole is it held? and what sort of time? I might be up for this

Yeovil is full of chavs.... We'd get people turn up at a meet there for definate but not people we want

Mike_M - Where abouts in Poole is it held? and what sort of time? I might be up for this

Sorry maybe i should have elaborated.

By 'south central'

I meant South Central LA :lol:

Sorry maybe i should have elaborated.

By 'south central'

I meant South Central LA :lol:

With the seven... seven-eleven... seven-eleven

Seven even back do little joe

I picked up the cash flow

Then we played bones and I'm yelling domino

And now I am yelling dominoes

Plus nobody I know got killed in south central LA

Today was a good day

Mike_M, might come if i'm lowered by then, will give me a good excuse to get it clean

Somewhere by the sea would be good, Bath/Bristol isn't all that! lol

That's why everyone should come down to Sandbanks in Poole! There is a car park on the peninsula right next to the beach and its a Pay and Display and pretty much empty unless it is boiling hot. Even then it empties around 6/7PM.. Or, We could go over to Studland on the ferry (Small, chain driven ferry that goes across the harbour entrance only a couple of quid to go across) Just as you get over the ferry there is a small Cafe/restaurant with a car park right on the beach which would be perfect!

• 2 weeks later...

Haynes??

Everyones probably been there 100 times, like me, but just a suggestion :)

It would be cool to meet everyone and have a gander at all your rides :)

Count me in :)

EDIT: Or Looe?? Been there a few times with family, great food :P big car park, loads of shops, and a pretty nice beach :D

Edited by Innovation_09

• 2 weeks later...

Yes people lets do a Cornish trip. People love dubs down here and a load of little loops would definately turn heads. I know of several sweet camp sites, all the good beaches and would definately be up for meetin round my turf. Plus if your after some good A and B roads, the place to be is with the country bumpkins down here lol. Please sort this as yet to meet another gti owner. My car is standard at mo and would be good to see what everyones done. E38 is just too far for me to drag my mrs without having her pissed with me all weekend lol. Clairy, make it Cornwall or Devon please, good roads and fresh air :D. Dark stryder should know some places too as he knocks about in Plymouth.

Cornwall Cornwall Cornwall!!! :D

well im in poole on holiday from this friday! i live just outside of bath anyways lol but im proper south for a week but i will have no internet while im down there so whoever is organisin it pm me and grab me mob no so ya can text me a time and place and i will come along! never been to a loop meet before lol

We need to get on at clarey fairy :D. I've never been to a car meet so the whole thing would be new and cool. Am really excited now lol. Devon or Cornwall sounds good. Nice scenery and good country roads. All my mates take the piss out of me owning a Lupo so would be good to "roll deep" wit ma Lupo mandem lol. Plus I love any excuse to go camping. I know of a website that lists all camp sites in the country that allow you to have camp fires, cus lets face it that's prob the best bit bout it. Drinks around a fire. And sweet cars to look at, and finally I can talk lupos with out people getting bored. Yay

Claire is working away from home all week so has not got proper access to the internet at the moment.

When she phones me tonight I'll mention it to her and see what she says. It will be after Edition 38 now before something is organised, all of you who are up for a South West meet should head up to Edition anyway though, you'll meet a lot of people and have a really good weekend :)