Southwest meet

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly everyone will be spent out and wont be arsed to have another meet for a good while after. Oh well, like i said ill have to keep cruising with bodged up 206's and saxos. Yay

If your that desperate come up over the bridge to South Wales, good few of us who know each other up here with lupos, plus theres a big monthly VW meet every month here with the car club Im with, Claireys been up before and a few others have popped along.

That is, if you really havent got patience :lol:

Yeah that sounds a good'n. Might be nice to return to the mother land ;). Maybe people wont look at me weird when i tell them my name lol. Cheers hun

Might have to take you up on that one Ellie!!! :P

Cheers, James.

Just missed out on meeting you with Sarah, was at the South West motor show with her and the others for the car club but didnt take my Lupo down lol.

Yeah that sounds a good'n. Might be nice to return to the mother land ;). Maybe people wont look at me weird when i tell them my name lol. Cheers hun

Yeh you'll fit right in! :lol:

Awesome stuff! Its next Sunday evening but could meet somewhere beforehand to make the drive up more worth while for you? It starts at 7pm but is a bit difficult going into town finding it yourself so would have to meet before hand anyway I suppose. Let me know anyway and we can organise something. V_Lupo_W and Sarah Diamond will be with me anyway and my mate Ash with his and usually another 2 or 3 Lupos will be at the meet.

Edited by elliecjno1

Just missed out on meeting you with Sarah, was at the South West motor show with her and the others for the car club but didnt take my Lupo down lol.

Yeh you'll fit right in! :lol:

Awesome stuff! Its next Sunday evening but could meet somewhere beforehand to make the drive up more worth while for you? It starts at 7pm but is a bit difficult going into town finding it yourself so would have to meet before hand anyway I suppose. Let me know anyway and we can organise something. V_Lupo_W and Sarah Diamond will be with me anyway and my mate Ash with his and usually another 2 or 3 Lupos will be at the meet.

Haha, just missed out then lol, was a good day i thought, only two Lupos though...was not impressed, we shall have to make a full Lupo offensive next year!!!! :D

Damn, i have to work next Sunday until 9pm so won't be able to make that one, but another in the future i will definatly be able to!!! :)

• 4 weeks later...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone :party:

The first meet of 2010 at Bowplex will be Thursday 28th January at the usual time of 7.30pm.

Meeting as usual in the Lower Deck Car Park at Bowlplex in Bristol' date=' then heading into Bowlplex for a chat/drink and some *Bowling or Pool

[b']

Address:

Bowlplex, Aspect Leisure Complex, Avon Ring Rd, Longwell Green, Bristol, Avon BS15 9LA

Map: http://www.bowlplex.co.uk/centre-map.aspx?centre_id=5

Photos from December's meet:

http://www.vagowners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=12635

DSC00180.jpg

LENS will be there :)

anyone else in ?

Edited by Jowey

Ah Lunalupi I forget you are also on VAGowners.

Might manage to make it Dependant on what hours i get given at work for that week

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If any of you lot are at a loose end Sunday, we've organised a South Wales Lupo meet 2.00pm in Newport - only 10 mins over the bridge! Then onto the local VW meet in the evening. LoopEd is even comning up from Wiltshire so no excuses :P lol have a look at the thread if you want anyway, will be about 12 of us as it stands.

• 1 month later...

For anyone that is interested, a massive swdubs/Toytown dubs/a load of other german cars meet in Exeter on the 28th March 2010 if your interested, PM me for any details.

100+ cars going!!! :P

Cheers, james.

Edited by s2000king