Tigz™

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry if im a bit late.

i would like to be on both days if i have everything ready

got a Green 1L W reg.

hope to have it slammed and maybe my p slots on it whether they are done or not.

i apologise once again for the late notice.

cheers

thom.

Link is broken.

Who is Dan?

Dan's username is Dann he has posted on this page dunno why my link is broke (not too computer literate) but will both be attending from friday to sunday. Both have changed since anyhow, pick my interior up 3 days before edition so prob won't post any pics before then.

Look forward to meeting all the guys an gals of clublupo. :)

Dan's username is Dann he has posted on this page dunno why my link is broke (not too computer literate) but will both be attending from friday to sunday. Both have changed since anyhow, pick my interior up 3 days before edition so prob won't post any pics before then.

Look forward to meeting all the guys an gals of clublupo. :)

Convoy from Rugby at lunch time ;)

I wouldn't be happy about having my Arosa on the club stand.

IF it does make it it'll look cack.. just low on mk1 golf steels.

So that frees up a space on the stand for anyone that wants it

Yee Hah!! Getting close now!!

We are planning on arriving at around midday Friday opening time, who will be there first? Do we just ask for CL stand at the gate when we pay and they will direct us? Sorry not done this before!! :rolleyes:

Thanks!

I dont know if we have a designated camping area this year so we can all pitch up together, We have done in the past. The normal hauds pf people will arive about 2-3 ish with the main convoy.

There will be nothing but a patch of grass for the stand on the friday. You park your cars by your tents and then saturday morning is when we will build the club stand up. So dont get too drunk on the friday, or your never get up, its normally a early one!

John

Edited by CasperGTI

I dont know if we have a designated camping area this year so we can all pitch up together, We have done in the past. The normal hauds pf people will arive about 2-3 ish with the main convoy.

There will be nothing but a patch of grass for the stand on the friday. You park your cars by your tents and then saturday morning is when we will build the club stand up. So dont get too drunk on the friday, or your never get up, its normally a early one!

John

So how will we know where to pitch up and where the CL stand will be? Knowing me I will pitch up miles away from everyone else and where we are supposed to be! :huh:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.