Your Local Nutter.

LiamD

Post up your local nutter appreciation sites.

We don't have a 'town nutter' but over in very nearby Redcar, we have Disco Dennis - Here

n531839272_285303_4155.jpg

He rides a bike around wearing a sandwich board advertising local services.

I'm looking forward to Phil posting the local Hartlepool nutter.

Every town has one, right?

Take your google pick with the legendary dave the rave of sunderland fame.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?source=ig&a...&meta=lr%3D

I swear i seen him raving behind a brass marching band once , no ****

Edited by scotty_82

haha, cheers liam!

we have lawrence the transvestite who sounds like david jason's 'Mr Toad' from the wind in the willows and shouts abuse at kids in the shopping centre. he's barred from morrisons and asda's cafe's for wearing skirts with no knickers and sitting with his legs open.

no link's i'm afraid as i'm on my phone, but 'lawrence hartlepool' on youtube brings up plenty of him singing in the street and shouting obscenities.

there's also horseboy who looks like he was locked up in the 80's and has just been released in the same clothes. huge bouffant hair and tight jeans. there was a video on youtube of him tossing off behind some bins. apparantly somebody caught him doing something obscene with a horse, hence the name.

there is this tramp in wycombe with a mouth organ, some of his songs about fanny farts are on youtube.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW5GSTwbHQU

there's also this other guy called watford dave who 99% of the time has a watford football club top on, he does the trolleys at rickmansworth tesco

Edited by Adam K

We have several, and they all knock about together!

Starkey - local drunken bum, funny as though!

Malcolm Bish - sells the paper screaming "News & Star" in the town centre. Proper stalker though!

Cid Rice - lunatic with at least a 9" tri-colour mohican. Some say he was hit by a bus and lives on the compensation, but hes and absolutely mentalist and can be heard from miles around hurling abuse

Licence - don't think anyone knows his real name, but if you shout "licence" at him, he'll hurl a bucket load of abuse back at you! Fun on boring nights wandering round town as a young teen! Apparently is something to do with having to have a licence to walk around with a white stick??

50p little used to walk round town offering "sucky sucky 50p"

Teased her with a tenner once. that was hilarious, she doesnt speak though just sort of ARRRGHUUNGG.

Saw her get moved from her alleyway by a security guard and she threw half a special brew at him.

http://www.myspace.com/50plil_uk

In prison now apparently

her name is L I L but when i type that it changes it to little? haha

Edited by DAS HAPPIWAGEN

theres a teenage lad that lives round the corner from my ex who has massive ticks

last night we saw him walk past the house, shaking his head swingings his packet of m and m's, then he randomly stopped and pretended he was shooting something, kicking his leg out at the same time! he did this all the way up the road!

it was hilarios to watch, he got a few honks off the passing cars too!

theres also "bag lady" in oswestry, she walks round town all day with a massive coat, big head scalf and with black bin bags stuffed in one of them granny trolley things, im quite scared of her actually! <_<

There is this one kid in my town, who is now barred from all the pubs and clubs.

He used to walk around town with this massive pair of headphones on but with the cable hanging out of his T-shirt (not plugged into anything)

He would be in a bar, and go on the dance floor and move around to his own music. it was his hands that were funniest though he did this thing with his hands life he was wafting a fart or somthing as he was walking around.

Haven't seen him in ages though. Maybe the men in white coats got him...