Roll With It!

Clairey Fairy

Im going Zorbing next week!!

Im soooo excited, but still kinda scared at the same time :lol:I guess its just like a rollercoaster but a bit more squidgey....

You can do aqua zorbing too, where they fill the bubble with water before launching you down the hill :D

Has anyone here ever been? Im so totally excited!! :) (Someone who shall reamin nameless is being a right scaredy cat :P)

my mate went and said you get that feeling where you go over a bridge to fast in the car and your tummy goes all weird :lol:

Best not have a curry the night before then :lol:

Not sure id like Aqua zorbing tbh, i didnt think that "washing machine" was a particularly good life choice :lol:

tried it, good fun but I wanted a steep hill not a mild angled field. Health and saftey got in the way a bit I think, that or they're scared you get too much momentum and they never stop you for miles :D

tried it, good fun but I wanted a steep hill not a mild angled field

Its Scotland! Surely you can get any more hilly if you tried?! :lol:

Dont really fancy zorbificating off the edge of Mt Killimanjaro!

• 4 weeks later...

Went to the one in dorchester myself with water and not strapped in. I wanted to do it strapped in dry but they wern't running that at the time.

I did come back pretty dissapointed, it was a steep hill but every run was over in 2 seconds flat. when I got home I was covered in itchy rashes for a week.

Id rather be strapped in and go all the way over, and stay warm and dry of course without the skanky water. They really should use cloreen.