The Apprentice Thread

Fran

Yeah But Loraine needs to go soon, that or I am going to end up hunting her down and b1tch slapping her.

God Damn she knows how to wind me up!

Yeah Lorraine needs a slap, and very soon. No one's mentioned Howard though, he's probably the second most annoying after Ben, he looks like a stoned insomniac bloodhound.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have been Lorraine going last night, I can't believe she brought Phil and Kate's personal affairs into a business board meeting... what the hell?? lol I liked Phil but he was very arrogant and cocky, always had an answer to everything!

I like Lorraine, she doesnt make **** up and actually gets on with what she does and takes the fall if anythin is wrong. The whole rug affair last week where she wsa told to stfu annoyed me.

Who the hell is Howard?!

Ben made me chuckle in this one!

I hate Deborah, why is she always licking her lips and swilling water about her pouty horrid mouth?!

Kate/ Yasmina or Howard to win

The thought of Debra and Ben being in the final is ridiculous. I don't think Mona should have gone last night, Debra was an abysmal project manager!

I was cringing at Ben 'miming' the camera with his hands - what a ponce! Is he supposed to be an expert photographer or something? I assume not seeing as his photos were crap.

I love James!

Is it just me or was Ben rocking on the horse in a bit of a sexual way?

And now he's gone!

Deborah should of gone, wtf sort of sales technique is "if you don't want it then you don't want it"

Edited by Picola