Emma's MK2 Arosa Sport - 'SOLD'. Replaced with Audi TT 225

Emz

Anyone know where I can get Borbet T centre caps from.. they're only stickers but i'm missing one. It's either fallen off somewhere or been stolen but it was on the alloy the other day and now it's gone :(

looks stunning, ive got a Y reg model exactly the same, with a pipercross panel filter and a standard exhaust.

What kind of power gains did you get with the BMC filter?

i havent noticed any diference with mine, although my rocker cover gasket was leakin oil into the spark plugs and now thats fixed my exhaust is blowing so i havent noticed any poer gains.

you got any plans for the interior?

im currently re-trimming the headliner and parcel shelf in alacantara and upgrading to gti spec rear speakers.

running on bbs ra atm not dropped yet due to lack of funds. once interior is done pics will be up and i can save towards coilies and new wheels :D

keep me updated :D

Thanks!

What kind of power gains did you get with the BMC filter?

you got any plans for the interior?

Erm.. BMC CDA, you can def feel the difference as opposed to a standard filter and it sounds to the part too! :D

Interior, there are plans but not for a while! I'm looking for Lupo GTi roof lining and sunvisors, um GTi Leather seats and door cards etc and want to get the parcelshelf re-trimmed in leather too :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Couple of new photo's taken from a photoshoot early July. Since then i've got an OMP stubby aerial and a few new things for the Borbets! The front is also going lower next week ready for Edition. :D

Arosa1small.jpg

Arosa2small.jpg

Arosa3small.jpg

Arosa4small.jpg

Edited by Emz

• 1 month later...

Well yesterday I took a late night trip down to London to pick myself up a GTi roof lining with black handles, black sunvisors, black interior light surround and all other related GTi roof lining accessories! As soon as we arrived back at my friends work unit Rob and myself fitted it in the early hours of the morning!

Only taken a couple of pics as it was dark and the lights in the unit were really bright! However i'm pleased with how it looks, a much needed improvement over the standard grey rooflining and grey sunvisors etc.

GTirooflining2.jpg

GTirooflining1.jpg

Edited by Emz