Emma's MK2 Arosa Sport - 'SOLD'. Replaced with Audi TT 225

Emz

• 3 weeks later...

My poor Arosa was involved in an accident today, I was hit from behind, completely gutted!

I think it's just cosmetic damage to the bumper, I hope. Was a slow speed impact so hopefully it's easily fixable! :(

Edited by Emz

Couple of photos of the damage, luckily it's not as bad as it could have been. I'm going through a third party company and they're claiming off the other guys insurance meaning therefore I won't lose my no claims or have to pay a penny! Car is booked in at the bodyshop tomorrow for repair and i'll be given a courtesy car until ready. I'm just happy it's getting fixed, as soon as I get it back I can get cracking on with preparing it ready for UD!

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by Emz

Yep, doesn't help that the car is filthy either, I never let it get like that but I just haven't been in the mood for it this week, hopefully when it's fixed i'll be back in love with it again! I need to be with the plans i've got lined up.. eeek!

I didn't realise that somebody had smashed into you, you must have forgotten to mentio it when we were chatting lol, it wasn't until i caught up on your thread, that i read about it.

Hopefully it all goes well and it comes out looking smart!

Edited by arosa_rory

Had an estimate from the repair bodycentre and they've stated the work that will need doing:

- Repair rear panel

- New reinforcement bar

- New rear bumper

- New number plates lamps

- New centre section (£500 worth!)

- Rear panel vents

& a few other bits..

Poor Arosa :( But hopefully get it back in the New Year! :)

Edited by Emz