Paradox In The Afternoon

Lukus 9N

Im in the god doesnt exist camp, also im a believer in luck doesnt exist.

Luck to me equals friends, the more close friends you have the more options and doors open to you, this doenst include mathematical statistics though as thats a case of buying a ticket etc .

Im talking more about those people in life that get that cheap bargain , the one who get the good job easily etc etc its mainly down to who they know and who then in turn who those people know.

the last bit is very true, i worked my ass off so hard to get into I.T and a guy left school with sweet FA didnt go to college or anythin and his steph dad put im right into a training network roll.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the last bit is very true, i worked my ass off so hard to get into I.T and a guy left school with sweet FA didnt go to college or anythin and his steph dad put im right into a training network roll.

Ive been on both sides of it, freebies and favours work both ways.

It pisses you off at the time then you realise such is life and being annoyed etc is just a state of mind, a choice.

You can always have the choice of not being pissed off and just being happy.

Weird way of thinking but its mainly true

Religion has always tried to mute science, but I don't think theres any need for it any more. Perhaps there may have been when religion was so prominant that any cause for the slightest scepticism would have caused up-roar, but not so much now.

My 2 housemates are physicists and both are religous, they know more about the universe than I wish to, but still believe in a God.

I think a lot of you are confusing Christianity (a belief based religion where proof of an event isn't required for it to be 'true') with worshiping God, or a God, that might have been real in some form. As for God being good and not sorting evil out, if God did indeed kick the Devils ass into submission and he vanished, then there would be nothing for God to fight against, become redundant and most religions would do so simultaeously. In order to justify your position, you need something to do as any job requires. God's job is to keep evil at bay, not defeat it.

Back to more pressing matters...

So what about a Shepherd's Pie, or a Cottage Pie?

Just a fancy version of meat and two veg. Pie in these situations are lies invented by farmers whose wheat crops failed and thus could not make flour to make pastry. It's true, honest.

Or 95% of Steak & Ale pies you buy at pubs? Most have ceramic sides and a pastry lid...

None of these are pies?

No they aren't, they are merely stew with a pastry garnish.

So what about a Shepherd's Pie, or a Cottage Pie?

Or 95% of Steak & Ale pies you buy at pubs? Most have ceramic sides and a pastry lid...

None of these are pies?

John, i hate to be the one to tell you this but....

You've been buying Counterfit Pie :o

*Que that evil realisation tune...you know the "Dun dun duuuuuuuunn" one*

tuna fish flakes in a bowl add mayo and 3 crushed bags of crisps of your prefered flavour, add a dolop of philly , whisk and add to warburtons finest. yum

At the risk of going against the grain, I don't believe anything can explain creation - something had to exist before everything came from nothing. To that extent, I believe in something I call God. I think religion is subjective and that a lot of people have the wrong idea about it, and choose to believe what's convenient for them or what they've been taught. I think science and religion, even evolution can work hand in hand. I was born in to Catholicism, but I don't take it all literally - it would be pretty foolish to, however it does profess a lot of wisdom, bar the odd bit here and there. Would it be possible for good to exist without evil?

Einstein was strongly religious.

All of this was true until I found out I was eating fake pies. I am now an athiest.

(not really)

Einstien was that strongly religious he hated his lifes work as he saw it as "too complicated" for God to create, Einstein wanted it to be nice and simple.

I think you talk alot of sense John. Its impossible to know which God exists, wether they be Hindu Muslim Christian or Jew (bit of Mike & The Mechanics for ya!) but Ill take my chances with one of them for the minute! We'll see one day!

I HATE RELIGION I always get into an argument with religious people about it. I usually just bash their brains with

argument until they trip them self up over something. Nothing gives me more pleasure than confusing a Bible basher.

A boring paradox requires a long numbing answer to ponder over. I can talk theory, philosophy, religion and science

till the cows come home (they have gone down the pub for an hour) hopefully it will buy the forum some time before

the next topic

God is not a person thus cant be referred to as one. As god is not a person god does not have a conscious mind

as your or I.

God is universal energy that determines everything in the universe but does not restrict a bad outcome on a morel

bases as god is everything good and bad.

Scriptures were written by people with very limited conceptual understanding. Try asking a kid to decribe what the internet

is and how it works and you will get some very interesting answers and stories.

The Bible is a story book of misunderstood observations and ideas. Science might never catch up to set all the misconceptions

straight because the human condition is to believe what it observes to be fact. Unfortunately that fact is just observation

of what we see. It is only fact as long as our limited knowledge indicates it is. Theories are most always considered to be tentative,

in science absolute proof is usually impossible.

It has never been proven that a single disease is due to germs it is only our belief that germs cause disease. It cannot be proven only disprove.

Louis Pasteur on his deathbed confessed his theory to be incorrect but the belief system was already underway. It still holds up today

despite the theory failing us and much to indicate it is not entirely true. Claude Bernard's theory had more scientific validity yet our medical

bibles are religiously believed and preached by priests doctors and why should we question that as its in a big book.

Contrary to almost everyones belief genie have never been proven to control us. In medical books the theory that genie control us is

called 'The central Dogma' and what is dogma?

1. a system of principles or tenets, as of a church.

2. a specific tenet or doctrine authoritatively laid down, as by a church: the dogma of the Assumption.

3. prescribed doctrine: political dogma.

4. a settled or established opinion, belief, or principle.

The genome project was an epic failed for the central dogma theory it could not hold water with so few genies. Most scientists thought

humans had about 100,000 genes but its now known to be closer to around 20,000-25,000.

The new theory that has been gathering pace is called Epigenetics. In a nutshell evidence indicates you control your genies through

such things as what you eat how you think where you live and other environmental variables but its all energy related.

Its easy to see that a theory or belief is only as good as the information you have to form it in the first place. Science is also not

100% exact and just because something has a big belief system behind it still does not indicate it is true.

Much of the bible was relevant to the times that people were living in to explain what they didn't understand and teach what they did.

We now know better and can disprove much of the belief system that was held at the time. Unfortunately with advances in technology

and science we rely more on what we can immediately see and dismiss anything we cant and don't understand or anything that may

challenge our way of life. Any merit that was in biblical teachings is lost with the primitive vocabulary that encapsulated it.

Everything is energy and god is the the universal energy, God is everything and has been everything that ever existed, energy cant be destroyed

it can only change form. Our spirit is an energy pattern and we are part of god as god is the universal energy. It then is not hard to understand that

our spirit that makes up who we are is just an expression of an energy pattern in a not dissimilar way that the picture on a TV screen is an expression of

the energy pattern fed into It the set. The brain is a hard drive for stored energy patterns we call memory.

If our spirit is and electrical pattern then that energy has to go somewhere when the body dies as energy will never disappear it changes.

It may go to some nice place in the sky but the idea of heaven as we know it was created by artistes.

God is not a person it is longitudinal electromagnetic force that makes up the universe. The energy made the sun the start the earth and everything

else in it. Every cell in our body and atom in the universe can communicate with each other through this force with virtually no time delay.

The energy is not detectable by any human instrumentation but its effects have been noted and recorded officially at least 6 times around the world since the

second world war but such evidence has disappeared from public reach. The scientific community is just like every other big organization or industry

it pushes what it wants to prove and hides what is not in the best interest of the governing body that is funding the research.

My favorite example is Dr Robert O. Becker in the 80s he was at the brink of cracking human regeneration he had already managed to partially re-grow

legs on frogs and mice. At around the same time he was commissioned to do a report on the danger of radar and other radio communications by the government.

His findings and conclusion (and remember he was the worlds leading authority on bioelectric research) was that all man made radio waves posed

a danger to the biological form. This was not in the interest of the US government so all his research funding was totally cut.

Had his research been published mobile phones and wifi would very likely not exist today, The magnetic energy around us is vital to

biological function as every cell has a receptor to the energy around us we are designed to communicate with the world around us with the

universal energy everything about our body and universe is electrical in nature. This is why we are duped into believing that magnetism and electricity

in our environment has no effect on us but it is the foundation of life and the biggest joke going as energy is WHAT GOD IS it is the ultimate force.

I believe that ancient civilizations knew more about god energy than we do today. Every advanced civilization has had a word for Chi energy

or life force energy there are 100s of names for the same thing. Somewhere along the line we went backwards and any information became a story

handed down as legend but the primitive vocabulary used masked the true meaning of God. It was lost in translation.

The ultimate irony about this is the big bang was GOD. Energy never appears or disappears it just changes form and now God takes the form of a universe

with suns, moons, bingo nights and happy hour down the pub.

The Bible is a story book if you go to church and believe in the whole faith you are in my opinion a fool. Much can be traced back to the real origin of

how the storied came about and its really quite funny to me as they are usually nothing of what people perceive.

Praying and meditation really do have a connection with god. Its about energy projection not calling up some bearded guy sitting on a cloud to spare

you from an ill fate.

God exists but not as we know it. You have to change you perception of what god is and dismiss the bibles for it to make any rational sense

Human Intelligence is electromagnetic (brainwaves) thus GODs is all intellect and creates everything with a grand design we just cant detect it

with our primitive tools.

More is known in science than we are given preview to. The church and governments have always tried to suppress certain aspects of science

from the public domain to keep people in a nice little bubble thinking what they want you to think as a means of control and order.

:coffee:

Edited by Unheard