Halloween Thread Number 2

LiamD

So, what's everyone doing for Halloween? Parties, etc?

I got well and truly hammered for Mischief night. Went to bed 10 mins before i had to get up for work :lol:

I'm off to Whitby for a ride out tonight, for those that don't know, Whitby is a gothic little seaside town..

Then, fancy dress night out tomorrow! (Halloween +1 day)

:)

hiding in my room while the little brats knock on the door to take all the crap sweets ( i nicked all the good ones ) and off to a bonfire tomorrow night me thinks :wacko:

I've already done Halloween - went out to Discord on Wednesday night in fancy dress :D

Tonight I'm gonna have a quiet night in with a laaaaarge bottle of cider, and pull scary faces at the trick-or-treaters out the window.

dressed up for fancy dress party last weekend as we had bank holiday, tonight i was out at a ghost train with my friends and there kids and now im sitting in on my own

rivitting stuff really

Just got it. Only went out for a couple. It;s my mates brithday tomorrow so thouight si'd save myself for that but bon such ,uck.

I could correct that but it woulfd toake away the atmaosphere of mye being slightly pisswed. :lol:

Edit: I was a mexivan. :)

Edited by Philplop

i went to a halloween party last night was lots of fun a good girly night now feeling sorry for myself :(

tonight i'm off to a bofire i think with a few mates sparkerlers for the win :thumbup:

i went to a party, 8 of us went paid 80 quid for taxi, got there and go turned away because a few of us were wearing trainers... had to wait in the cold and wet for ages waiting for a taxi.. was the first time in ages i had ever dressed up for halloween.. and it was a total waste of time, haha... good times.