help me im new

essexlupogal

:rolleyes: hey im new at all this bt was intrested in the site 4 a wile.... i aint got a lupo yet i got a seat arosa bt i love lupos n av big plains 4 my sexi lupo in the future... i hope 2 get 1 in jan next year a sexi black 1 str8 frew pipe de cat manafold strut brace black deep dish alloys massive brimbo breaks spray ma grills black n my VW badges black back 80% tints... i will clean it every day 4 a fact i no i will as ma bf has a fiesta st bt hes supercharged it n he clans his alot 2...... hes the reason y im so in 2 ma cars i went 2 college 4 about 4months 2 do spraying bt realized i couldnt wk so i neva had ne money so add 2 go 2 wk well i do want a lupo next year n i need money 2 by it..... well wb 2 me please nuff love xxxxx :shades:

Good morning and welcome to Club Lupo.

I hope you don't mind but I have tidied your post a little to make it easier to read.

However please try to use the english language instewad of text speak. It makes it easier for all.

I suggest a loook around this site for a good start: Click me...

:rolleyes:

Good morning and welcome to Club Lupo.

I hope you don't mind but I have tidied your post a little to make it easier to read.

However please try to use the english language instead of text speak. It makes it easier for all.

I suggest a loook around this site for a good start: Click me...

:lol: learn english web site! hahahahaha

Allow me to translate:

Hello everyone, I am new at all this but I have been interested in the site for a while.

I don't have a lupo yet as I have a Seat Arosa, but I love lupos and have significant plans for mine in the future.

I am hoping to purchase a lupo in January of next year and want to purchase a black lupo.

The modifications I am intending are as follows:

Straight through pipe & de-cat manifold

Strut brace

Black, deep-dish alloy wheels

Brembo upgrade

Black grille & badge

80% tints

I will clean it every day - my boyfriend has a Fiesta ST that he has supercharged which he cleans a lot. My boyfriend is the reason I am interested in cars. I even went to college for a few months to learn how to spray, but I realised it wouldn't work and never had any money. Instead, I've now had to go back to work to earn money to buy a lupo next year.

Please write back, I need to learn English

Welcome. You will soon learn that illegal modifications and text speak are frowned upon here. If you don't mind that, stick around.

Allow me to translate:
Hello everyone, I am new at all this but I have been interested in the site for a while.

I don't have a lupo yet as I have a Seat Arosa, but I love lupos and have significant plans for mine in the future.

I am hoping to purchase a lupo in January of next year and want to purchase a black lupo.

The modifications I am intending are as follows:

Straight through pipe & de-cat manifold

Strut brace

Black, deep-dish alloy wheels

Brembo upgrade

Black grille & badge

80% tints

I will clean it every day - my boyfriend has a Fiesta ST that he has supercharged which he cleans a lot. My boyfriend is the reason I am interested in cars. I even went to college for a few months to learn how to spray, but I realised it wouldn't work and never had any money. Instead, I've now had to go back to work to earn money to buy a lupo next year.

Please write back, I need to learn English

Was that on Babelfish? Lol

i think we scared her off...oh well! :lol:

im not surprised haha warm welcome wernt it.but still it was a strange language :wacko: i got dysiclexia imagiane the trouble i had reading it.she wants a lupo tho so shes got her head screwed on.

Id be interested to see this 'charged Fez ST

Someone was building one on UKFN, but the charger was located very low behind the sump. Maybe it's him. I'd check his location, but I asked to be terminated off there, full of dicks.

I love stereotypes.

Lets see if I meet the Essex girl stereotype:

- bleached blonde hair - Nope.

- IQ in single figures - Nope.

- a penchant for XR3i's - Nope.

- a clown necklace from Elizabeth Duke - Nope.

- white stilettos - Nope.

- dancing round my handbag - Nope.

- sleeps around - Nope.

Much the same as I doubt (m)any of the Northerners on here have flat caps, whippets & racing pigeons.

I love stereotypes.

- sleeps around - Nope.

Much the same as I doubt (m)any of the Northerners on here have flat caps, whippets & racing pigeons.

I didnt even know half of that conformed to the stereotype

I love stereotypes.

- sleeps around - Nope.

Are you sure your really from essex then?? :lol:

A friend of mine does actually wear a flat cap, doesnt seem to understand why we all laugh about it... :rolleyes:

I do love gravy though if you'd like to add that to the Northern stereotype!! :)

Edited by electricpanda