ultimate DUBS

lupo_gaz

we find not designating plots for this 1 works best, like u said we only have limited space. An we try to minimize empty spaces by clubs sayin they will have 6 cars an only 4 turn up.

this year we are not letting any cars into the area untill their whole club stand is there an ready.

Thanks Nick

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lauryn
Funk me? 7.30-8.30 for outside. Might just leave mine outside the night before. Think i'll be painting the town red on sat?

Dont forget your kilt! ;) That reminds me, I need to go shopping and buy a nice tartan scarf or hairband or something, or I'll look for a skirt! Woohoo!

Guest Lauryn

Jordan dont worry, I'll be there minus a car and my best friend Robyn will be with me (anyone pervs on her and they will die!), so we'll get stuck in and help you, you know how much I look after my car! :D

Guest Lauryn

Just to confirm my car isnt going to be there, the part needed for my car, which was ordered 1 week ago, hasnt even been DISPATCHED yet, and its coming from overseas. I'm absolutely fuming, please dont discuss this with me this weekend!!!

Just to confirm my car isnt going to be there, the part needed for my car, which was ordered 1 week ago, hasnt even been DISPATCHED yet, and its coming from overseas. I'm absolutely fuming, please dont discuss this with me this weekend!!!

will a pat on the head and a didums be going too far!? :lol:;)

Edited by Little Green Giant