thinking of selling my lupo GTI for a MK4 R32

forsh21

ad do it get something you dont see much off as they too many lupos for my liking on the road thats one of main reasons for not fixing mine

Eh? Cos Golfs are really rare. :wacko: Fair enough you don't see many R32's, but you don't see many Lupo GTI's either.

When my GiT was in at VW a month or so ago it was the only Lupo, let alone GTi.

There were 5 R32s; some MK4, some Mk5.

Can't really compare the two IMO!

Obviously the R32's got more power and space, but then it's a totally different machine.

How about one of each. :blush:

i believe the lupo gti is more exclusive than the R32. but that aside, power and perofrmance do not give you the character that a small car can provide. by character i mean it feels good to be in the car for no other reason than to be in it. plus the fact its a quality small car.

Why are you asking ? 120 ish v 300 ish bhp, sounds amazing, all the toys, etc, etc

300ish = 250bhp haha. :lol:

Either way though, don't think there's much question comparing a Lupo GTi to an R32. Different kind of fun I'd say but if you can afford one the R32 would a great car.

Only if you seriously over cook it!! lol

Clio V6 is different kind of car to be honest, a lot less practical but IMO at least a bit more special. I would imagine it would feel like more of an event each time you drove it.

Having said that the R32 is a more subtle car, not in a bad way but special to people in the know.

Both won't be cheap though in all aspects, servicing, fuel, insurance, parts etc.