University Nerves

Lukus 9N

I'm moving into my halls tomorrow, I'm excited, worried, anxious, happy and sad all at the same time.

I've had an amazing summer of just working, surfing, drinking and hanging around with my friends, sat in my comfort zone. Now I'm being thrown out of it.

Really don't know how to feel.

You'll be fine :) It's always gonna be a bit nervewracking moving away for the first time, but you'll settle in soon enough. Just don't underestimate the need for visits home - I spent my first term at uni without going home once and didn't do so well. Hadn't realised how much I missed my mum :blush:

You'll love it! Its been 2 years since I moved to uni, and I can't wait to get back in a fortnight.

Taking my girlfriend down on Friday, as shes starting this year too, she can't wait either, but theres obviously nerves about it all.

Just wake sure you speak to everyone. You'll be making opinions of people as soon as you meet them, and they will of you, so its best to say hello to everyone you see!

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

You'll love it! It's all done for me now after 5 years and loved every minute of Uni. Enjoying my job, but it's not the same. You'll meet so many people, you're brain will explode!

I'm moving into my halls tomorrow, I'm excited, worried, anxious, happy and sad all at the same time.

I've had an amazing summer of just working, surfing, drinking and hanging around with my friends, sat in my comfort zone. Now I'm being thrown out of it.

Mate i'm off newcastle and move in this saturday.

I've been travling around the world, drinking on weekendschilling with mates going out in car crusing till 11-12 most nights and been driving my lupo every day but I'm not taking lupo with me :( going to miss it like crazy

Yeah sounds like how i felt this time last year for my first year, it should be one of the best times of your year meeting new people, and just finding stuff to do and find the way around your new home town if you haven't been there much before!

Going into my second year at Sheffield Hallam, moving back in on sunday... cant wait gona be such an awesome year... and this time the car can come too!

Dj, lupz iv got millions of mates at Newcastle odds are ill see you out and about with out noticing it over the year lol digital ftw, either way its still < Sheffield =D

Good luck in your freshers year guys.

Excited, worried, anxious, happy and sad?

Bit of a mix. :rolleyes:

Just about to pack up my laptop and finish packing some food.

So what you going to study (or is that "read")?

Edited by IDGM

You are such an attention whore that you'll either get on great and be the centre of attention for all the "fag hags" or you'll grate and get a kicking. Who knows maybe both :(

Life's a bitch and then you die!

Deal with it!

Footnote: I would like to point out that I do not condone fag hags or violence

Edited by Silver!

You are such an attention whore that you'll either get on great and be the centre of attention for all the "fag hags" or you'll grate and get a kicking. Who knows maybe both :(

Life's a bitch and then you die!

Deal with it!

:lol:

Transport design course i'm on :D

Please tell me you're going to invent those tubes off Futurama, the Sinclair C5 revisited (probably a good time right now) or teleporters. I couldn't stand another "new approach to personal transportation for the 21st century".

I loved it, living in halls is the best year of your life. You do whatever you want, whenever you want, as much as you want! That mainly applies to drinking and eating kebabs.

Don't forget SU protests and getting STIs and lice.

Do students still smell of patchouli these days?

im off to uxbridge on sunday, not looking forward to it, its gonna be gash but what can you do? (rhetorical i dont want an answer)

What you going to Uxbridge for? You only have to go to Bournemouth for gay bars!