12yan

:wave: My favourite part = arches that havnt been messed around with :thumbsup:

Still my favourite lupo on here

Mikey

hehe woop woop, thats my Favourite part too :thumbsup:

Glad you said that :yes:

Cheers

Means so much :thumbup:

The thing I love about this car that I haven't felt about any other lupo is the sheer simplicity and quality of whats been done. And when you see it in the metal it does not look real, especially when dumped on the floor.

I must admit I have not seen it with the bbs rs's on. But I really don't think there is a better wheel for it.

Alex's gti is in the same quality but in a gti. These are my 2 favourite lupos I have ever seen :D

The thing I love about this car that I haven't felt about any other lupo is the sheer simplicity and quality of whats been done. And when you see it in the metal it does not look real, especially when dumped on the floor.

I must admit I have not seen it with the bbs rs's on. But I really don't think there is a better wheel for it.

Alex's gti is in the same quality but in a gti. These are my 2 favourite lupos I have ever seen :D

As lee said an amazing car that is just unreal in the flesh! It's nice to be mentioned in the same league as 12's cheers lee :D

Alex

Well Alex yours is the beat gti out there in my opinion mate, I am really looking forward to seeing what improvements you have made over the winter.

I love quality cars that are modified properly, and subtlety is the key factor for me.

Just both keep up the good work. And I am very curious to see what Ryan comes up with this year.

Well guys speak soon :D

carnt beat the stock arches!!! I CARNT WAIT TO SEE IT :wub:

Cheers Tom

Thank you Lee

Never though of sacking of the side trims and colour coded handles?

Defooo NOT, side trims are going no were !!!

There's some nice plans in the pipeline I can tell you that much lee :)

:thumbsup:

There are some very nice plans in the pipe work :)

Sshhhh :tongueout:

Ryan

Just had a good read from the start of your thread Ryan :) Enjoyed it! Love how OEM+ this car is!

• 1 month later...

Car was looking real smart at UD Ryan, unfortunately i struggled to take photos of it as it was too shiney haha, just glare like hell!! was nice meeting you again aswell

Congrats on the win aswell Bitchess!! :thumbsup:

Crazy details on this car enjoyed u saying u were gettin a 2k and then talking about things to be done on this ! Let's face facts......... Your not gonna sell it are you lol ? ? ?

Yeah I took one of mine off & put it back on, didn't like it lol

Good choice in putting them back on !!

Just had a good read from the start of your thread Ryan :) Enjoyed it! Love how OEM+ this car is!

Cheers Tom

Cheers Marcus

Stunning picture Adam

:wub:

Cheers Joe

Car was looking real smart at UD Ryan, unfortunately i struggled to take photos of it as it was too shiney haha, just glare like hell!! was nice meeting you again aswell

Congrats on the win aswell Bitchess!! :thumbsup:

Thanks dude, hehe a few people said the same about the light !!

Always good to have a catch up hehe

Thank you

Stunning Ryan.

Cheers dude

:roflmao: Everytime i speak to him...

lol im not that bad ?

Good indicator panel ;):P

No comment !!!!! lol

Well done Ryan, looks awesome as usual.

R

Thanks Ray :thumbsup:

Crazy details on this car enjoyed u saying u were gettin a 2k and then talking about things to be done on this ! Let's face facts......... Your not gonna sell it are you lol ? ? ?

hahaha i did drop my self in it !!!

i am looking for a 2k tho !!! :innocent:

MMmmmmmm :paperbag:

Over the Winter, ive just done a few small changes but think its made it even better

Started with the boot, I have always disliked the black in side the boot

DSCF2819.jpg

DSCF2820.jpg

So more Grey was needed lol (you know i like my grey)

Removed all plastics, and while it was off found DIRT :thumbup:

before

DSCF2823.jpg

After

DSCF2824.jpg

Before

DSCF2821.jpg

After

DSCF2822.jpg

Also swapped the under frames of the seats from Black to Grey

DSCF2825.jpg

DSCF2826.jpg