Its a Yellow 3l WannaBEE

b19jow

Good day all. I have now owned my lupo for a few weeks now. Thought it was about time i got some stuff done and some pics up. The car is a bit dirty and so is my camera lens but hey here we go. gotta start somewhere. Just fitted my old subs to keep me going untill i get round to building something better. Waiting for my wheels to arrive today so will add clean pics of car as soon as its been washed with new wheels and also need to head out for velcro for new plates. Hope you enjoy??

DSC_8430.jpg

DSC_8425.jpg

Edited by b19jow

I'm sure its a 3l.

Waiting on a set of 14" bbs (not spits) coming today.

No to sure what the plans are but i think im just gonna play about with her untill i find what works for myself. Im sure a paint job will be on the cards and a bit of fiberglass on the inside, none on the outside. I aint into theat with vw's. Want her low and dirty though.

Looks pimp!

Thanks mate. I'm still kind of gutted i never got the pea. Was gonna try to get the missis into the pea, But its away. How you feeling? Whats on the cards now?

DSC_8434.jpg

DSC_8437.jpg

DSC_8443.jpg

DSC_8447.jpg

Edited by b19jow

looks sweet! good job

did you get it done to match the arches or did you do it yourself?? since the 3L has rounded edges and standard Lupos has sharp edges (like yours)?

What you talking about?

What you talking about?

seeing as you don't know what's went into the car i'll explain,

the lupo 3L wing leading edge profile is different to a std lupo, on mine i bought the wings at a cost of over £118 each these are alloy, on yours i was not going to do that so i cut the bumper to match the wing's.

the vw badge was then cut down on the 3L grill to sit smooth with the bonnet.

the rear bumper is also imported and again a 3L item.

theres a host of other things but not seen.

seeing as you don't know what's went into the car i'll explain,

the lupo 3L wing leading edge profile is different to a std lupo, on mine i bought the wings at a cost of over £118 each these are alloy, on yours i was not going to do that so i cut the bumper to match the wing's.

the vw badge was then cut down on the 3L grill to sit smooth with the bonnet.

the rear bumper is also imported and again a 3L item.

theres a host of other things but not seen.

Thanks dude. :confused:

Yea as for the grill i think im gonna change that. I'll drop you a line to see what your doing with your for next year cause i dont wanna be going down the same road. As so far its still Mitch's car :lol:

Have you got a pic of the different wing?

One last Question who did you get the 3l stuff from cause im looking for a new bumper?

leave the front end as it is like imo, changing grill will then make you having to get replacement lights etc plus ruin the whole look of the car. Set of tasty wheels mate and will be a stunner

leave the front end as it is like imo, changing grill will then make you having to get replacement lights etc plus ruin the whole look of the car. Set of tasty wheels mate and will be a stunner

Was thinking of smoothing out the whole front end. Need to do something with the front bumper anyways. As for a set of tasty wheels. I keep on getting beat to them on ebay by a £1 while i'm at work. Either a set of comps some psluts or tele's or if someone has a set of turbines lying around please let me know?

Colour-code the front bumper??

Na dont want to go down that route. Just there is some visable scrapage now on it, Want to get a new one so when i get round to painting i dont have to source one.

Backing plates??? Please update me. Dont like the sound of cutting to fit.

Still waiting for wheels to arrive. Tigz have you sent them yet :shades:

try german ebay for wheels or there is a thing on ebay poss called sniper or something which will put you a bid in at last mo.

i think its called Auction Stealer, you put in your maximum bid, state a time when you would like your final bid to be placed, and just let it get on with it. its not guarunteed, obviously someone could out bid your highest bid, but you have less chance of getting beaten by a few pence in an auction!

mirror blanking plates - would these fit an arosa (mk2) too? i really want some, was going to make my own but if they are available off the shelf....

any ideas where from? and how much?