Its a Yellow 3l WannaBEE

b19jow

To be honest, not to sure. (how bad is that) 1.1 3dr non sunroof taxed and test, with family ownership from new 3 owners Grandfather, Father then daughter. Was on put on gum tree on the morning and after 3 phone calls its mine. Was ment to pick it up last night but the missus wasnt up for the 3 hr drive there then back on her own... Bit of a impulse buy. But one the lupos been painted i goning to get her stripped and worked on at the girls dads garrage. Aslo i'm now on a 4 day week at work for the next few months cause i have to get my hrs owed during christmas and new year we wernt getting overtime. So couldn't of happened at a better time.

Looks high on those rims, but I like it!

Thats whats so perfect about it. Blank Canvas. Just got the cash for my old car, So coils and hopefully some 13" possibly ats classics then tidy up the body work and find a roof rack.

13's :o ..dont plan on going far in it then?

on 13's my sump touches the floor, I can still get a jack under it but cant drive it

mk1 love :wub:

Edited by Jowey

13's :o ..dont plan on going far in it then?

on 13's my sump touches the floor, I can still get a jack under it but cant drive it

mk1 love :wub:

Want it to kind of sit like the lupo as low as i can go without to many problems. Not to sure about how wide i want the wheels to be yet. Realy gonna wait untill i get it stripped untill i decide what im going to do with it. Gonna order tthe coils for it this week. Any pointers? Want the car realy low cause is gonna be slow anyways. What you running?

genuine hood ride.. yeh its that one

psssssssssssssst

pssssssssssssssssssssst

looking at about £1800 for air

so alot more than coils

even with the cost of a few replacement sumps and some new wishbones

• 2 months later...

do you really need 2 spoilers ?

Glad someone has classics on a yellow loop again.

how are you finding the 13's with the 3L front ?

Hell yea, 2 spoilers ftw.

I was taking a photo of the road gap and left the tea bag in the photo. Front end is lower than the tea bag. :D Running on 13" is great???? Cant get out my drive :wtf:. My g60's are now half painted, So i guess i aint going anywhere today?

Edited by b19jow

A friend of mine has some banded G60 steels for sale soon.. in pink/purple they'd look 80's pastel cool

Was gonna put a mk3 vr6 splitter or a mk1 ducktail ? roflmao.gif

and a sign reading .. Mr.Plow

Edited by Jowey