How friendly is this forum?

neil9588

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh:

I almost wish I hadn't started this thread now!

Don't worry Neil - really the above was gonna happen at some point anyway.

We do have a few threads which get a bit out of hand, but it only happens once in a while, and the rest of time we all get along fine :lol:

Thought I told you to piss off? :angry:

:lol: I'll stop it now, I made myself smile, even if nobody else did. :lol:

But yeah, the friendliest bunch of people I ever did meet. :wub:

:lol: Well that petrol price thing wasn't my idea, it was someone elses; and if I recall, you said you would "tell HIM to p**s off"?

:P

Yeah that was Beech, Pickles, the man with many alter-ego's. This is a great forum though, i'm a member of a couple of others, but i find this one the most interesting and the off-topic section always cracks me up aswell, i think thats where i spend most of my time now.

So he was Beach?

Lol

Yep. We've known it was the same person right from registration from the IP address. We're a lot cleverer than he realised. We thought we'd give him another chance, but yet again, he proved to be undeserving of our patience.

Don't worry Neil - really the above was gonna happen at some point anyway.

Yup. Nice to finally get the door closed behind him. How many times are we going to have to ban the same person exactly?!? Jeez, get the message! :lol:

Yeah I gave him his money back, the pompous little shit. I was just looking through some of his previous posts, and I seriosuly have no idea why he hangs around that place when he dislikes us so much.

I'm sure he'll be back registering another account soon.

love this site :) hehe i feel so welcome :) altohughtwould have been good if we actually did something together at UD. still dont know who chris is, met OPS and earnie lol, and jen.

Superb thread, well done Neil, probably the most useful 1st thread ever :lol:

Thanks!

But because of this thread, someone was banned only to sign up again and leave an unforgivably disrespectful comment in Dan's thread, so sorry for that.

I'm not blaming myself for the comment, but the bottom line is if this thread wasn't started as it was, the comment would not have been left in Dan's thread!

So sorry again...

Stop apologising neil - to be fair, they way he had been acting he was going to get banned sooner or later, and who knows but the post would have been done then anyway.

You've said it once now, so no more apologies Mr - that's an order ;)

Edited by lunalupi

Stop apologising neil - to be fair, they way he had been acting he was going to get banned sooner or later, and who knows but the post would have been done then anyway.

You've said it once now, so no more apologies Mr - that's an order ;)

:lol: ok, sorry for the amount of apologies I've said then! :P

Baiting on UKFN is the only excitement I get these days. I wonder if they whinge about me in the protected forums. I bloody well hope so.

i dont post in the forum much but i do browse quite a bit and once there was a thread full of bitching over someone enquiring about vinyl flowers and then accused of "copying" someone else's flowers.

what a bloomin' hooo haaaa, i couldnt believe it tbh! very childish!

but most the time, the forum is pretty good! some lovely individuals!

al x

god how long ago was that......hah

Edited by mitch unit 21