new seat ibiza

Dark

I was waiting for this thread:

9080402.007.Mini1L.jpg

more pics at http://www.worldcarfans.com/9080402.007/mi...-ibiza-revealed

I like it after a while of looking at it. They have interesting only announced petrol engines. Hopefully meaning they are awaiting the new common rail 1.6TDI and 2.0TDI before they release them :)

3 door is expected to be more like Boganegra concept car :) but this isn't looking too bad :)

Looks pretty nice in the press pics, although not sure if it will look exactly like that, would be nice if it did.

Someone at my local seat dealer was saying there is a seat version of the fox on its way! not sure how true that is though? :wacko:

Looks pretty nice in the press pics, although not sure if it will look exactly like that, would be nice if it did.

Someone at my local seat dealer was saying there is a seat version of the fox on its way! not sure how true that is though? :wacko:

i think thats true considering the lupo and arosa concept cars due.

this new seat ibiza is also the same platform for the coming new vw polo.

I quite like it, it's got a lot of potential to be a good car. However, whilst the design of the interior is very nice, the mixture of plastics looks very suspect to me - mixing blue and black together sheeesh :blink:

this new seat ibiza is also the same platform for the coming new vw polo.

There is great speculation about that. The current Fabia2, five-door Ibiza and 2009 Polo are going to share the same platform as you'd expect from VAG, which is basically a lengthened version of the Fabia/Ibiza4/Polo6&7 platform.

However, the rumour mill suggests the the forthcoming Audi A1 and the Ibiza three-door sport-coupé will share a variant of that platform with a multi-link rear end. That might be a tempting purchase if a high power derv version appears.

From the interior pics, it looks like we'll still have to take our eyes off the road to fathom the climate control out.

9080402.007.Mini1L.jpg

How long before someone Bocanegras one of these?

Edited by IDGM

Head on, it reminds me of that SAAB with the chrome Dame Edna glasses on.

The more I look at the car, the more I dislike it and wallow in what could have been. However, is VERY close to the Bocanegra , but I'll wait for the official three door release before I give up all hope.

I think i'm going to have to reserve judgement until i see it in the flesh, but for the moment the plastics inside look horrible and the lower centre console reminds me of the clio that was around when they were on 'P' registrations! I like the design though, shame they spent all their money on that!