pet hates

2001gti

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yeh that really does my head in, there a girl at work shes absolutly amazin and her b.f drives a green saxo hes a proper chav and ugly as sin. really does my head in!

Portrac Lane Roundabout!

Just put traffic lights on it and widened it. Everybody seems to get in the correct lane, drift over on the roundabout, then exit in the correct lane. Or just cut across. Some idiot was inches away from smacking into me the other day, seen other near accidents, one crash and heard of another one on the radio. It's only been like it for a few weeks! The lights should be on timers, what roundabout needs traffic lights 24 hours a day? I've used it at 9o'clock every morning for more than 3 years and it's never been a problem! Christ! It's safer to go through on red, at least there's no-one next to you who's gonna drift into your lane. I know how to work a roundabout! It's common sense! I can see when there's nothing coming! Tossers!

:neutral:

Goodman! heavy night?

Yeah, was a workmates leaving do.

I did lead everyone astray getting them much more drunk than they intended to... then at 2am I dropped the bombshell that I'd booked today off :lol:

Muhahahahaaaaa..... they're all dying at work today :D

Portrac Lane Roundabout!

Just put traffic lights on it and widened it. Everybody seems to get in the correct lane, drift over on the roundabout, then exit in the correct lane. Or just cut across. Some idiot was inches away from smacking into me the other day, seen other near accidents, one crash and heard of another one on the radio. It's only been like it for a few weeks! The lights should be on timers, what roundabout needs traffic lights 24 hours a day? I've used it at 9o'clock every morning for more than 3 years and it's never been a problem! Christ! It's safer to go through on red, at least there's no-one next to you who's gonna drift into your lane. I know how to work a roundabout! It's common sense! I can see when there's nothing coming! Tossers!

That is one of the crappiest bits of road design ever. I almost had a truck wipe me out on it.

It was better without the lights, now you just sit in queues and have to keep your eyes peeled for rogue HGVs that can't understand lanes.

No you don't. I don't seem to have that much bother with it now. I made it straight round there tonight, everyone was just waiting at the roundabout entrances and I got straight out. No idea what was holding them up. :ph34r:

No you don't. I don't seem to have that much bother with it now. I made it straight round there tonight, everyone was just waiting at the roundabout entrances and I got straight out. No idea what was holding them up. :ph34r:

I went round it 3 times today. Once I got round cleanly, the other time I got stuck at each set of lights. It's still crap and utterly pointless. :lol:

Portrac Lane Roundabout!

Tell me about it! You want to try going across at 6am, and getting stopped by 3 sets of red lights, with not another car in sight! Obviously part time traffic lights were too difficult...

Portrac Lane Roundabout!

I hate that rounabout! I was there today, was really busy as usual, people cutting across every lane! there are far too many lanes now :lol:

Its even more stupid now than it was before they made it 'better'!

Can we start one of those pointless petitions to get rid of it? :lol:

Portrack Roundabout and Greystones Roundabout, possibly the two worst around. Greystones IS quicker without the lights... there are always tailbacks when the lights are being used, yet the traffic flows nicely without. :huh:

thinking you've found something you like and on second viewing you don't.

so the hunt continues :(

passengers who put objects on the dash or glove box (e.g. keys) which then slide around when cornering!

oh, and Creaking seats!

Jeez mate...!

I know that...!

That's because I'll look the seats...!

:shades:

D.