McDonald's

Swoxy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they not had any money out of me now for three years!

i swear never to go in there again!

Not been to any fast food chains, for more years than I care to remember. More to do with ethics than the food!

Pizza Express is as close as it gets!

Read "Fast Food Nation"!

Ray

KFC is bestest

Sometimes KFC is brilliant, but other times it's pure filth! I once had a family bucket (to myself I'll add :P:lol:) And there must have been 10mm of sh1te across the full diameter of the bottom of the bucket :sick:

Didn't go again for 18 months, but then I tried again and it was much nicer.

Personal favourite of late is Maryland Chicken, but there aren't many of them about.

NOCK

I hate how McDonalds are trying to tell us there healthy now and that they are fancy.

Its a crap place you go for cheap crap food. You don't know why you like it but you do and you go back.

THey don't need to make it look like a dojo and tell you everything is healthy because you can read the packet and it will let you know its not.

We know its crap, you know its crap, thats hte beauty of it.

How can you slate maccy D's its the greatest place in the world. 99% of last meal requests on death row are big macs and fries. Everything they make is great the food is cheap and their is the most efeminate homosexual in the world works at our local one so it has free entertainment too.

KFC is also a dream factory. Apart from the fact that their staff are fat, spotty, thicker than mince wasters. The food is spot on.

Now whimpys......theres a different story. Who the hell wants a brown bun with their burger. and 6 week old lettuce. I wouldn't feed a whimpys to a starving child.

Its a crap place you go for cheap crap food. You don't know why you like it but you do and you go back.

Actually I can answer that. Its because they have massively reduced the sugar content of their food. But they have replaced it with another sweetner called corn syrup. Corn syrup is much worse for your health than sugar and gives you a actuall high. Meaning that when you dont have it you crave it. I watched a thing that said corn syrup is nearly as addictive as nicotine but as no one knows what it is and everyone knows sugar is bad (mmmmkay) no one cares.

see reallly i care but i dont - i do wanna be healthy but at the same time one min something is good for u an then its bad so really u cant win - so now im just gonna eat what i want when i want and ill worry about it myself rather then let someone else tell me

Well thats just it isn't it. If you never ate the stuff thats bad for you you would starve to death. People are always saying that red meat is bad, but we all know that we are designed to eat red meat. Eggs are bad for you but the healthiest people on earth eat piles of em. Alchol will kill you but it will also help prevent parkinsons.

Just eat every thing in moderation I say. Have a pint but dont have 20, eat chocolate but not the whole bar. And to be honest if you blame mcdonalds for ruining your health you deserve to die. Cos your obviously so thick to think you could safely eat 16 burgers a day that the human race would be better off with out your genes.

Edited by cj-sharpy