sex on wheels

Crusoe

cycle to work the days i'm in the local office should save me £20 or so a week, only take a few years to pay for itself lol.

Edited by Crusoe

yeah i do :D they look B) the faster the better, not like they will wear out if you use them though just have to avoid any rubbish on the road.

just had a call from the planet x guys, shipped today should arrive monday/tuesday.

Edited by Crusoe

OR PEDALS? :confused:

bikes don't come with pedals anymore, you have your own pedals that match your psd specific shoes so you transfer those from bike to bike rather than buying one with pedals on them (it's all mighty complicated)

bang on some beartraps, some stunt pegs and go flatlanding in the local town centre :lol:

still got the scars on my legs from the sharpened bear traps I had on my bmx as a kid lol.

got a set of these i'm going to take off my mountain bike and put on the racer for a while (easier to get out of and you can walk in the shoes compared to the correct racing clips)

ssmmfwyp.jpg

So how much would a bike like that cost then? Very nice, I love Carbon.... the saddle looks like its going to give you erectile disfunction later on in life....

Think of the cost of a decent motorbike then half it lol new price full carbon tt bikes can easily go over £10k though mine second hand isn't too far into four figures.

So how much would a bike like that cost then? Very nice, I love Carbon.... the saddle looks like its going to give you erectile disfunction later on in life....

Well id certainly say that saddle will be right up your chuff mate, upgrade to a rabbit it might be more comfortable :lol: Nice bike BTW tho, looks expensive.

Edited by L119 UPO