well i'm in court today

noddy

i went out for a meal in york with my friend and i was on coke and did not go over 50 :blush:

dont know what happened but why is it wishing good luck? dont drive so fast in the first place. there are set speeds for a reason.

so you have never broke the speed limit ???????

Probably best not to get in to that kind of debate... if you were in a 60, to be fair, you were going too fast. Nobody's perfect, and most of us do silly things from time to time. Some get caught, some don't. Either way, because everyone does it doesn't make it right.

My parents did a driving course when they bought their RX8, it was with an ex-police instructor. They were told the the National Speed Limit signs were called GLF signs.

The first two letters stood for Go Like, I'll leave you to figure out the rest. Remember that those signs originally meant 'End of speed restriction'.

Everyone judges straight away on the internet, but I'm trusting Noddy's judgement that he was travelling at a safe speed for the road and conditions.

I went to court, it was fun.

I lied through my teeth, got a couple of hundred quid fine, got 6 points which took me to 15 points, I got my license refreshed but didn't lose it !

ha ha ha ha.

well done.

and for the record, I speed in 30's, I rev past schools and I like to try to run people over.

I justify my driving by the fact that it amuses me.

drive how you like noddy, it's all fun.