Wierd allergies?

Gibbeth!

My girlfriends had a patch test on all week to find out whats making her eczema worse and its ................... Nickel!!

So she cant handle coins, where anything less that 22 carat gold, handle cuttelry or kitchen utensils or use a sewing machine.

Im begining to wonder if its worth it...!! :lol:

Anyone got any wierd and wonderful allergies?

Tea......

I can't drink regular 'builders tea', I get shaky, cold flushes and feel sick. Can handle speciality teas like Early Grey, Darjeeling etc, so no idea what causes it :huh:

I'm with you on that one!! And I won't say what coffee does to me...... still drink it occasionally though - will I ever learn?

On the subject though, discovered yesterday that my dog is allergic to flash disinfectant wipes, was cleaning the utility room yesterday with them and she started sneezing!!

My girlfriends had a patch test on all week to find out whats making her eczema worse and its ................... Nickel!!

So she cant handle coins, where anything less that 22 carat gold, handle cuttelry or kitchen utensils or use a sewing machine.

Im begining to wonder if its worth it...!! :lol:

Anyone got any wierd and wonderful allergies?

Can't spend money = good thing

Can't wear cheap jewellry, cook or make clothes = what use is she to a Man? Don't answer that.

apart from Skips. I can eat those!

i havent had skips in years and you have now put me in the mood for a bag , ass , will now have to go to the shops