GTI vs VTS?

Dom's dub GTI

Pay your money and take it down the strip against a __insert car__ at a RWYB day.

But my tupence worth: They may be faster, but they're not as cool, or as rare.

R

Pay your money and take it down the strip against a __insert car__ at a RWYB day.

But my tupence worth: They may be faster, but they're not as cool, or as rare.

R

and more french! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> and thats not good in anything!

my mate has one and its marginally faster than mine, sit in a gti and you will find it comfortable and quiet. sit in his and ull hear rattles, squeeks and everythin looks flimsy. The GTi is far superior not to mention far less common than a saxo

Edited by david_phillips95

my mate has one and its marginally faster than mine, sit in a gti and you will find it comfortable and quiet. sit in his and ull hear rattles, squeeks and everythin looks flimsy. The GTi is far superior not to mention far less common than a saxo

Amen! Why are we even comparing it to a Saxo its a whole different breed of car....its FRENCH!

I think i may of been dreaming...but i raced a guy in a toyota starlet gt turbo on sunday and managed to keep up...and im only running a standard lupo sport??? He was going for it...but then again I may have just imagined it & i was raggin the t*ts off of my poor loopy! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Sigh sigh sigh...

I'm sure matt~black will be telling us

another story about how he blew a saxo of the lights..

Can open..

Worms everywhere.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

leg end.

theres a guy I worked with and he has a starlet, strange looking thing but he has played with the engine and it is rediculasly quick, 1.3 with huge turbo.

I tryed to race him in my vrs running at 225bhp and no chance. wel guttered

I want one!

and more french! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> and thats not good in anything!
Apart from women...sometimes biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

...and croissants, almond especially...

...and croissants, almond especially...

And Pain Au Chocolate........Mmmmmmm

and cheap wine and champagne (how does £1 a bottle grab yer...)

and clear roads that don't smash your fillings out ("pothole? Eh? What is this eenglish sheet?)

and being able to live in a field with no one for miles around and not putting the whole family into slavery to do it!

Actually they do a lot of things right when yoiu think about it......just not the greatest built cars! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

its like compairin an aston martin to a topend jag we all know which 1 we would still have

youd have the aston right? i would

oh n crepes with chocolate is always good smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />