So whats the name of your lupo/arosa??

2001gti

The guy I sold me car too apparently tried to sue me as the engine blew up lol. What people will make up and believe

i poured sand down the oil filler neck while you were sleeping smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thanks Pirate man. Didnt wanna reply to him myself. I'd prefere someone else to do it.

so it suits you to reply and agree with me when i'm ripping it out of the likes of beech, but when it comes to asking you a legitimate question you don't want to reply to me?

make your mind up one way or another.

Edited by Adam K

gordon

as in flash gordon

or gordon's alive, he clearly is'nt at the moment laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

mines t*at shiting thing

or what ever i can come up at the time angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

but mum calls it big ears

Edited by noddy1

I havent got a name for mine although I was thinking of calling it 'The mole' because it small, grey & covered in dirt! DSC00027.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Evil mole! shifty.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shifty:" border="0" alt="shifty.gif" />

Mine doesn't have a name yet, so usually just gets refered to as 'the lupo'

Which is why I'm sure it's sat out in the street at night, muttering to itself and drinking engine oil ...

I prefer not to have a name to avoid situations like "i wont be long im just going for a ride in colin". Doesnt really sound all that good in front of people you dont know lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> So "GTi" is just used instead. A bit boring really innit coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />